"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

• Please log in to reply
578 replies to this topic

#561 TheSabathiaEra

TheSabathiaEra

Rookie

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Interests:Sports, chillin, listening to music, and playing video games.

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

And does anybofy else feel Dolph Ziggler is ruined now with his haircut? he looks generic like every other new wrestler at least the blonde hair made him stick out, i thought he was on his way to the main event after that fued with edge but now hes beating santino and evan bourne in 3 min matches... wasted again

#562 TheSabathiaEra

TheSabathiaEra

Rookie

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

According to TMZ.com,

Macho Man Randy Savage, real name Randy Poffo, has died in a car accident in Tampa, Florida. The story reports that his brother Lanny Poffo claims he had a heart attack at the wheel while driving.

He was 58.

This is just shocking news, i totally didn't see this coming but it is what it is. Savage was awesome the complete package brawler,technican, charismatic, everything. Its probably a given he will be inducted into the hof now because of his death, it wouldve been cool to see him on tv one more time but oh well, RIP "Machoman" Randy Savage.

#563 SESbb30

SESbb30

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:13 PM

i want to start a petition for jay lethal to use the black machismo gimmick one more time in tribute to macho man.....OOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#564 rroy0824

rroy0824

Rookie

• Modders
  • 896 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

Thought you guys would find this interesting
http://sports.yahoo....a?urn=top-wp132
Its sad that all those deaths happened. They need to find ways to help prevent them.

#565 DonSPa

DonSPa

All-Star

• Modders
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

yeah its a shame and especially those that die from overdoses and suicides.They go thru so much pain and pressure

on a good note ,every year we have night of the legends bouts here in franklin Pa for iwc wrestling in which this year we had jerry the king lawler,rock n roll express and midnight express and many others.For those that watch wwe be on the look out for a guy named matt justice.Not sure if he will continue to use this name but he looks very promising and we saw his last match before he goes pro to the wwe

#566 rroy0824

rroy0824

Rookie

• Modders
  • 896 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:19 PM

on a good note ,every year we have night of the legends bouts here in franklin Pa for iwc wrestling in which this year we had jerry the king lawler,rock n roll express and midnight express and many others.For those that watch wwe be on the look out for a guy named matt justice.Not sure if he will continue to use this name but he looks very promising and we saw his last match before he goes pro to the wwe

Sounds like a good time. I read that Justice was signed by the WWE but i have never watched any of his matches. Its cool that you got to see that match. I have never been to a indy show but I would like to go some day.

#567 DonSPa

DonSPa

All-Star

• Modders
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

Sounds like a good time. I read that Justice was signed by the WWE but i have never watched any of his matches. Its cool that you got to see that match. I have never been to a indy show but I would like to go some day.

yeah its a fun time for the night of the legends.I just ordered the dvd because we sat right where the wrestlers come out so my family and i should be on the dvd quite often lol

#568 SESbb30

SESbb30

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

well, i cant tell you guys how exiceted i am that mr. under the lemon tree of life, aka austin starr aka austin aries is now in tna in the x division. he wins a contract this week on impact in a 3 way with jimmy rave and kid kash which i am looking forward to, and also samoa joe vs RVD this week, so it seems like "wrestling matters" now.

#569 TheSabathiaEra

TheSabathiaEra

Rookie

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

Samoa Joe vs Daniels vs AJ Styles is gonna headline Destination X, i read a spoiler should be good seeing those 3 go at it again.

#570 SESbb30

SESbb30

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

Aries is a triple crown champ. holy smokes.

#571 GoRedSox34

GoRedSox34

Rookie

• Modders
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

The Rock, WWE Champion! Team #JustBringIt

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by GoRedsox34, 08 February 2013 - 09:17 PM.

#572 GoRedSox34

GoRedSox34

Rookie

• Modders
  • 695 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

The Rock introduced his new WWE Championship belt tonight on RAW

Posted Image

Posted Image

:yahoo:

#573 rroy0824

rroy0824

Rookie

• Modders
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Posted Image
Jack Swagger arrested for DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding

:facepalm:

#574 GoRedSox34

GoRedSox34

Rookie

• Modders
  • 695 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

Posted Image
Jack Swagger arrested for DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding

:facepalm:

He's been pushed way too fast (once again) and in no way deserves the World Heavyweight Title (once again). Hopefully this means we won't see him vs. Del Rio at WM 29 (snooze match).

#575 SESbb30

SESbb30

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

im sorry, i love the rock, i really do, but the new title makes me want the spinner belt back. just my 2 cents on that. And jack swagger is a retard. hes finally getting a push again, and he does this. what a moron.

#576 rroy0824

rroy0824

Rookie

• Modders
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

He's been pushed way too fast (once again) and in no way deserves the World Heavyweight Title (once again). Hopefully this means we won't see him vs. Del Rio at WM 29 (snooze match).

I kind of liked his new gimmick. I was kind of interested in how far WWE was going to let him push his whole Zeb Colter/Tea Party thing, especially with him facing the Mexican Del Rio. Kind of bummed about that.

Basically, here is what I think they could do now that Swagger will be suspended if not fired. On Raw have Swagger and Del Rio involved in a tag match or something, lights go out and the Shield destroys everyone and "injures" Swagger (justice because Swagger came back and was just given a shot) and attacks Del Rio. Ziggler comes out and cashes in MITB and wins the championship. Shield looks strong, writes out Swagger, and it sets up Ziggler vs. Del Rio at Mania.

#577 GoRedSox34

GoRedSox34

Rookie

• Modders
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

I kind of liked his new gimmick. I was kind of interested in how far WWE was going to let him push his whole Zeb Colter/Tea Party thing, especially with him facing the Mexican Del Rio. Kind of bummed about that.

Basically, here is what I think they could do now that Swagger will be suspended if not fired. On Raw have Swagger and Del Rio involved in a tag match or something, lights go out and the Shield destroys everyone and "injures" Swagger (justice because Swagger came back and was just given a shot) and attacks Del Rio. Ziggler comes out and cashes in MITB and wins the championship. Shield looks strong, writes out Swagger, and it sets up Ziggler vs. Del Rio at Mania.

I agree, his new gimmick was rather refreshing and Zeb is really talented on the mic, but the point is that Swagger is a fu**-up, and rumor has it that WWE has warned him before about his marijuana problem. He finally gets a good push, but shows that he has no sense of how to carry himself as a professional and a top-tier guy outside the ring, and ruins it like this. Good riddance. I like your Ziggler/Del Rio idea though, it will be interesting to see what Dolph does with the MITB before WM.

#578 rroy0824

rroy0824

Rookie

• Modders
  • 896 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

I agree, his new gimmick was rather refreshing and Zeb is really talented on the mic, but the point is that Swagger is a fu**-up, and rumor has it that WWE has warned him before about his marijuana problem. He finally gets a good push, but shows that he has no sense of how to carry himself as a professional and a top-tier guy outside the ring, and ruins it like this. Good riddance. I like your Ziggler/Del Rio idea though, it will be interesting to see what Dolph does with the MITB before WM.

Oh absolutely. If I was given a "main event" match at Wrestlemania I would so careful about what I did. I wouldn't drive anywhere and would stay in the hotel as much as possible. Risking your shot makes no sense to me.

The worst part is I read that Dutch Mantel was involved so that he could raise money for his granddaughter who died in a car crash. If that is true then what Swagger did just sucks.

But yeah, it will be interesting to see what they do. This might just be what Dolph needs to finally get his push.

#579 TheSabathiaEra

TheSabathiaEra

Rookie

• Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image The future doe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users