Whos Working On What?

DonSPa

I was wondering who is working on stadiums

The reason i ask is i was working on Pnc park as well as someone else and i know it was his first attempt at a mod as it was for me.I just dont want any hard feeling between anyone if more than one person is working on the same projects because it is alot of work

yeah there were no hard feelings, you can tell there are alot of differences between our versions. so people can pick which one they like better. great job on your first mod. i played a couple games in it before i release mine. its good to have more modders on here!

yeah there were no hard feelings, you can tell there are alot of differences between our versions. so people can pick which one they like better. great job on your first mod. i played a couple games in it before i release mine. its good to have more modders on here!

thats right always good to see new people around. by the way im not working on any stadiums right now, started a project on some unis, and by the time i pick stadiums back up they will be mostly done, so i may not need to make any more

Archived