Photo

Building A Mvpmods Online League For Pc...

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Norag

Norag

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, MMO's, Law School, Spouse (in no particular order)

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

UPDATE.... Patch released for the consoles, and PC patch to follow shortly.. possibly next week. (sooner would be nice :unknw: )

Hopefully, it'll be out a little after the wife and I get back from Boston. Most of the notes seemed decent. Must admit, I was disappointed by:

Lack of errors and injuries
For the patch we investigated all possible options for getting errors and injuries working properly but were not able to find a solution for the patch. There are limitations on what we can change in the game for the patches and this was too complicated and large of a change to implement. The proper fix for errors and injuries requires additional animations and we are unable to add animations into our game for a patch. Our team is currently working on implementing both errors and injuries into the game for the upcoming year.

Let's just pray they fixed the online portion.

#102 salad10203

salad10203

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:I just like relaxing, pretty much into all video games and all sports I am better at video games

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:43 PM

hey, the patch is out http://2ksports.com/downloads/new or it should auto-update if you have steam. I have the steam version and sadly still have some lag (although less) during multiplayer.

#103 TStetson

TStetson

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:45 AM

was thinking, another good thing to do is shutdown all background apps before starting up mlb2k10; can use a program called END IT ALL that works good for that. I know that helped alot with like madden, and mvp 2k5 for running lag.
another option that might help would be a program called HAMACHI. tricks your computer to think that its playing using LAN. Might be good to test these out.

Big'T'Stetson
Texas Rangers

#104 salad10203

salad10203

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:I just like relaxing, pretty much into all video games and all sports I am better at video games

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:20 AM

I have hamachi so if you want to try it out tell me

was thinking, another good thing to do is shutdown all background apps before starting up mlb2k10; can use a program called END IT ALL that works good for that. I know that helped alot with like madden, and mvp 2k5 for running lag.
another option that might help would be a program called HAMACHI. tricks your computer to think that its playing using LAN. Might be good to test these out.

Big'T'Stetson
Texas Rangers

#105 Barnes

Barnes

Rookie

• Modders
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Formula 1
    Baseball

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

Its still to laggy to play online after the patch :facepalm: It doesn't say they fixed online play in the release notes.I guess this league is a bust.

Thanks to everyone for signing up and joining,I would have loved to play real humans for a season.Maybe 2K will get it right next year.

#106 johnnyu

johnnyu

Rookie

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

Its still way to laggy to play. I can't believe they didn't fix this. On top of the no errors and injuries. :angry: I have given up on 2K10. I will wait next year to be sure the game is good b4 buying. I can't waste any more money. Please remove my team from the list (Detroit Tigers). Thank You.

#107 komesamurai

komesamurai

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

can i take tigers for johnnyu? my ingame nick is komesamurai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users