Building A Mvpmods Online League For Pc...

Barnes

UPDATE.... Patch released for the consoles, and PC patch to follow shortly.. possibly next week. (sooner would be nice :unknw: )

Hopefully, it'll be out a little after the wife and I get back from Boston. Most of the notes seemed decent. Must admit, I was disappointed by:

Lack of errors and injuries

For the patch we investigated all possible options for getting errors and injuries working properly but were not able to find a solution for the patch. There are limitations on what we can change in the game for the patches and this was too complicated and large of a change to implement. The proper fix for errors and injuries requires additional animations and we are unable to add animations into our game for a patch. Our team is currently working on implementing both errors and injuries into the game for the upcoming year.

Let's just pray they fixed the online portion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was thinking, another good thing to do is shutdown all background apps before starting up mlb2k10; can use a program called END IT ALL that works good for that. I know that helped alot with like madden, and mvp 2k5 for running lag.

another option that might help would be a program called HAMACHI. tricks your computer to think that its playing using LAN. Might be good to test these out.

Big'T'Stetson

Texas Rangers

I have hamachi so if you want to try it out tell me

was thinking, another good thing to do is shutdown all background apps before starting up mlb2k10; can use a program called END IT ALL that works good for that. I know that helped alot with like madden, and mvp 2k5 for running lag.

another option that might help would be a program called HAMACHI. tricks your computer to think that its playing using LAN. Might be good to test these out.

Big'T'Stetson

Texas Rangers

Its still to laggy to play online after the patch :facepalm: It doesn't say they fixed online play in the release notes.I guess this league is a bust.

Thanks to everyone for signing up and joining,I would have loved to play real humans for a season.Maybe 2K will get it right next year.

Its still way to laggy to play. I can't believe they didn't fix this. On top of the no errors and injuries. :angry: I have given up on 2K10. I will wait next year to be sure the game is good b4 buying. I can't waste any more money. Please remove my team from the list (Detroit Tigers). Thank You.

• 1 month later...

Archived