• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 apreston48

apreston48

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:20 AM

Any way I can do a minor league season with a double or triple A team? I guess a work around could be to do My Player mode and keep my skills low, right?

I live in Richmond and want to do a season with our new team, Richmond Flying Squirrels (yeah, I know...the name is horrible!) :facepalm:

#2 Maestro23

Maestro23

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

AAA & AA games are playable in a franchise. So you could start a franchise with whatever MLB team, and just play the minor league games.

#3 apreston48

apreston48

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:29 AM

Awesome! I will have to check this out tonight. Thanks!

#4 apreston48

apreston48

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

Okay, I started a franchise and I set it so I could manage the Minor Leagues. I see where I can go into Minor Leagues > Schedule and play AAA games - but how do I play AA games? I have the Giants franchise and I can only find where to play the Grizzlies AAA games and not Richmond's AA games. Any help?

Thanks!

#5 Maestro23

Maestro23

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

Okay, I started a franchise and I set it so I could manage the Minor Leagues. I see where I can go into Minor Leagues > Schedule and play AAA games - but how do I play AA games? I have the Giants franchise and I can only find where to play the Grizzlies AAA games and not Richmond's AA games. Any help?

Thanks!

Don't know what controller you are using, but on my Logitech Dual-Action: Clicking Left-Analog stick (Pushing down) switches between MLB, AAA, AA teams on the Schedule screen.

Also, might want to d/l the PC Manual (Downloads Tab at Bottom): http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k10

#6 apreston48

apreston48

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

Don't know what controller you are using, but on my Logitech Dual-Action: Clicking Left-Analog stick (Pushing down) switches between MLB, AAA, AA teams on the Schedule screen.

Also, might want to d/l the PC Manual (Downloads Tab at Bottom): http://www.2ksports.com/games/mlb2k10

That worked! Thank you very much for both the quick help and the link to the guide!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users