Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

Right, and calling someone a fatass, just because they disagree with you, is so adult and so respectful. Like I said, don't eat at Taco Bell for a couple of days and you'll have the ten bucks you need for the editor, problem solved.

Excuse me but I never called you a fatass, so your wrong once again.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

little info. i picked up infam0us unis so i could get what he done for cpas mailny a found out somethng intresting about bos home. the game shipped iincurrtly using the names on back, and updated roster from 2k fixed that so they wer not there, and run a new frashinse if you have the mod eaanbler open doing that, it pulls evethe updated stuff and the moded open stuff into the main folder as if you overwrite the files, but also the other thing is as said picked up throws uniforms, and guess what the names on bos home are back. not sure what it all means to the modding uniforms and parks, but am passing on what i'm picking up in changes.

Okay sorry, my mistake then.

May I step into your argument with JoeKirby? (I don't think he is really 14; they never say "excuse me" and don't normally ask adults for respect. I know, my son is 14 and never talks this way. But whatever, JoeKirby could be telling the truth and really is 14. Theres no way to prove it, though.)

Back to the argument. I see it both ways. $10 is not an extreme amount of money, especially for someone who will be playing the game extensively for months on end. Joe, it appears, is getting a ton of replay value out of a game that has now been replaced with a newer version. The editor in question will help him get more enjoyment out of the version of the game he has. $10 isn't too much to ask for something the author obviously devoted a lot of time to create, and it isn't unreasonable for him to request compensation for the product he created.

On the flip side, does the latest version of the editor support the older version of the game? If it does, then refer back to the last paragraph. If the newer version does not support the older game, and support is no longer provided for the older editor, then couldn't the older editor basically be considered "abandonware"? Yes, the author still created the older editor and still has the right to request compensation. But would it be asking too much for a potential customer to ask for the older editor at a reduced rate? Would you want to pay full price for a software program when support is no longer available?

Its not my intent to take sides in this argument. It just made me think about it a little and I decided to present my thoughts while looking at the argument from both viewpoints. Personally, I plan to purchase the editor after it gets global editing capabilities. If that is something that doesn't end up being added as a feature, I'll keep my money.... and go to Taco Bell.

Just a question out of the blue, but does Ty ever even come on here and post stuff anymore?

Are you serious? Did you not see the 2nd post from the top of this page? Scroll back up there.... Ty posted on Thursday.

On the flip side, does the latest version of the editor support the older version of the game? If it does, then refer back to the last paragraph. If the newer version does not support the older game, and support is no longer provided for the older editor, then couldn't the older editor basically be considered "abandonware"?
Think about the hundreds of hours ty no doubt puts into these editors. I would guess he doesn't even come close to paying for the time he invested when he sells it for 10 bucks a pop. Paying for the editor, regardless of which version one buys, is supporting his continuing work and efforts. That's how I see it.

Think about the hundreds of hours ty no doubt puts into these editors. I would guess he doesn't even come close to paying for the time he invested when he sells it for 10 bucks a pop. Paying for the editor, regardless of which version one buys, is supporting his continuing work and efforts. That's how I see it.

Well it just seemed odd because at a Madden 08 site I check often there is Madden 08 editors, which can do basically everything, way more then you can do on the in-game editor and you can download it for free.

Well it just seemed odd because at a Madden 08 site I check often there is Madden 08 editors, which can do basically everything, way more then you can do on the in-game editor and you can download it for free.

Here's an idea. Make one yourself and give it away for free. I have bought Ty's editor every year so far and felt I got what I paid for. Even though I don't agree with charging people for mods I understand why he does. No one else has released a free one so until that happens he has the market. I'm surprised some "14 year old" like yourself hasn't made one yet already...or are they all to busy making apps for android phones now? Ask the ringtone providers how many ringtones they sell now.

Here's an idea. Make one yourself and give it away for free. I have bought Ty's editor every year so far and felt I got what I paid for. Even though I don't agree with charging people for mods I understand why he does. No one else has released a free one so until that happens he has the market. I'm surprised some "14 year old" like yourself hasn't made one yet already...or are they all to busy making apps for android phones now? Ask the ringtone providers how many ringtones they sell now.

Well I do love the editor, I think Ty did a fantastic job, but I would have no clue to start making a editor xD. So I was just wondering if I could get a free version of the 2K10 Editor or for him to take the price off just for the 2K10 editor, (if that wouldn't be too much of a hassle). If you could do that Ty then thanks a lot, it would help out me doing my franchise x1000 but if you can't then thats fine, keep up the good work on the 2K11 editor.

Disable Norton, download the file, enable Norton.

That was funny.... it reminds me of the movie "A bug's life". A leaf falls and blocks the path and some of the ants start to panic because they don't know what to do.

Worker Ant #1: I'm lost! Where's the line? It just went away. What do I do? What do I do?

Worker Ant #2: Help!

Worker Ant #3: We'll be stuck here forever!

Mr. Soil: Do not panic, do not panic. We are trained professionals. Now, stay calm. We are going around the leaf.

Worker Ant #1: Around the leaf. I-I-I don't think we can do that.

Mr. Soil: Oh, nonsense. This is nothing compared to the twig of '93.

The global editing feature is delayed for a little bit. I haven't spent enough time on it yet.

Energy is the only one that I've added so far.

I have at least 50 more that I intend to add to it. Each one should only take a few minutes, so I may have it ready sometime Monday night/Tuesday morning.

version 1.5 is now available https://rapidshare.com/files/458141102/MLB2K11_Roster_Editor_1.5_Setup.exe

new in this version -- Global Editing

other changes:

Pitch speed is now limited to 105 as in the game.

Player search box will now get enabled after you load a file.

After you open a file in the editor, you can click the Global Editing button. This will bring up a small window.

Attribute to Edit -- self explanatory

Position -- Limits which players get edited. (by Position) -- "All Hitters" should be "Non-Pitchers"

Team -- Limits which players get edited. (by Team)

Change by -- If value is between -1 and 1. This will change the value by a percentage of the current value.

Example: change by value is -0.1000. This will decrease the current attribute by 10%

Change by -- If value is not between -1 and 1. This will increase/decrease the attribute by the value.

Example: change by value is -10. This will decrease the current attribute by 10.

Minimum -- If an attribute happens to be lower than this value, it will be raised to this value

Maximum -- If an attribute happens to be higher than this value, it will be lowered to this value

Note on both minimum and maximum: If the attributes normal range is 25-99, 25 is the minimum even if you set the minimum to lower than 25. 99 is the maximum even if you set the maximum to higher than 99.

Also, if you want to set everyone's attribute to a certain value, set the minimum and maximum to that value.

hey tywiggins, could you put upload the mlb 2k10 editor to rapidshare again? i need to redownload it and they removed the file. thanks man

I think I may have deleted it after I uploaded this one: https://rapidshare.com/files/456224980/MLB2K10_Roster_Editor_Final_Setup.exe

Archived