Perfect Freaking Game-Total Classics '56

dennisjames71

Since buying and playing MVP Baseball in May of 2005, I hadn't pitched a no-hitter on any difficulty level. Came real close last summer with TC 1974; I was using the Dodgers at the NY Mets and some jerk hit a bloop single with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th.

So I was trying out my new Milwaukee Braves uniforms in TC 1956 last night, playing against the Cubs in Milwaukee....and got a complete/Perfect game.

On PRO level and with Jim's ver.5 datafile <the best out there IMO>, I used Warren Spahn (who coincidently never pitched a perfect game in real life, which is kinda surprising) to get the job done. What makes this even greater, is that I plugged in OTBJoel's Legends From The Booth mod and you get to hear Vin and Ernie exclaim "He pitched a perfect game!" at the end of the video.

Awesome! Awesome! :yahoo::yahoo:

Good for you Dennis! I just had one recently in the 1951 mod that I have not been able to post about because the FTP site is still not up and running yet.

I was so nervous in the last few innings. I had to stop and think about every single pitch. Wait until you see the video of the final out of my perfect game. My third baseman bobbled the ball at first and then recovered in time for the out. Oh was I nervous.

Archived