Leafnut's Offseason roster

leafnut24

File Name: Leafnut's Offseason roster

File Submitter: leafnut24

File Submitted: 11 Dec 2011

File Category: Rosters

My First shot at a roster update. All offseason transactions so far. No rule 5 draft transactions until next update. Credits to BSU-fan for permission to use his legendary no fakes roster as a template. Lineups and rotations are an educated guess as it is still the offseason. Once the begging of the season comes upon us I'll be sure to get the lineups and rotations right.

Installation:

Open the roster file in winrar or winzip and extract the roster file to users>name>AppData>Roaming>2k sports>Major League Baseball 2k11>saves

Open the game and the roster should be ready to roll.

Any feedback and pointers is appreciated.

Enjoy :)

Click here to download this file

• 5 weeks later...

I come with good news of great joy! Tomorrow shall be the release of Leafnut24's offseason roster v2.0! :D Complete with minor league and major league deals. I'm still undecided as to whether to add Japanese players into the game. It depends on how much time I get tomorrow. And with the roster update will also come my first ever portrait pack! I'm shooting for this weekend to release the portrait pack. But just to get you in the mood I posted some preview pics. :)

post-95292-0-41200600-1326508156_thumb.j

post-95292-0-83762400-1326508167_thumb.j

post-95292-0-92897700-1326508178_thumb.j

post-95292-0-74724000-1326508193_thumb.j

Sounds good. Ive been keeping a roster update this offseason as well,along with updated portraits. I included japanese players(signed and FAs w/portraits) and Yoennis Cespedes. Do you happen to know how to add portraits to the players in the roster file that dont have them already? I'm using BSU-FANs roster like you are. I downloaded the file for adding 10K portrait slots that was posted on mlbmodscom as well as the portraits posted there and Raidersballs portrait pack, then updated each to current teams, but I cant seem to add new ones. I use Tys roster editor so I know what id#s to assign to each portrait.

Sounds good. Ive been keeping a roster update this offseason as well,along with updated portraits. I included japanese players(signed and FAs w/portraits) and Yoennis Cespedes. Do you happen to know how to add portraits to the players in the roster file that dont have them already? I'm using BSU-FANs roster like you are. I downloaded the file for adding 10K portrait slots that was posted on mlbmodscom as well as the portraits posted there and Raidersballs portrait pack, then updated each to current teams, but I cant seem to add new ones. I use Tys roster editor so I know what id#s to assign to each portrait.

Okay, so I think it would be easier for me to explain my process of adding portraits here rather than pointing out specific points. So here we go. First I copy and paste the picture into paint.net. I only use pictures with transparent backgrounds as I find they work extremely well in paint.net. Then I resize the image to make it much larger as it will be shrunk once it is in the game. I proceed to sharpen the image. Then I save the image as a png in any folder as the portrait number of the player. These can be found in Ty Wiggins' editor. After that I run portrait builder in the Total Installer Thingy. Find the folder the pictures that you want to make portraits are in and then start. Wait for the process to finish. After it is done go back to the folder where the pictures you want are in and find the .dds. Unzip raidersbball's portrait pack. Add the .dds of whatever player you want into the x1 folder of the unzipped portrait pack. Once finished with this compress the unzipped portrait pack and name it portrait. Then open Total installer thingy and install the portraits as you normally would. Boom. finished. If you've got any questions feel free to ask. And one more question from me. Where do you get your images from?

On mlb.com or on the web is where I get portraits. I save them as a jpg or png file and assign them the appropriate id # using Tys editor. Then I use paint.net to change each potrait to the correct size, sharpen the image or saturate the colors if needed, save the portrait as a jpg in the original folder Then I use a dds converter to change each portrait into a .dds file, create a portrait folder with 1x, 2x subfolders, add portraits to the 1x subfile. Then I use 7-Zip to create a portrait.7z file, use portrait decompress, then TIT to load the portrait file.

As I stated before, replacing existing portraits works fine, but adding portraits to empty slots doesnt seem to work for me. I downloaded and used TIT to install the 10,000 portrait slot file I found on mlbmods.com. I have the portraits from raidersball as well as from krawitham and can update those with modtool, just cant add new portraits.

Archived