John Axford Face

pitchleague

nobody has made any requests so I guess I'll throw this out there. Yes, I realize it is VERY early in the modding game and tools are still being developed, etc.

I'd like to throw out a request for a John Axford face. Apparently a 46-save season and quickly becoming a star (just for the facial hair--he won an award for it) is not enough of a reason to give him an actual cyberface. Instead, 2k gave him a generic baby face without any facial hair at all.

I will wait patiently and thank anybody in advance for this.

I cant find a good base cyberface to do that one. The facial hair is simple enough though. Still teachin myself Photoshop. Too bad there isnt a way to change hair and eyes and headshape though. I really dont want to have to use Blender too. So far I have a decent Brandon Crawford, an update for B. Belt and Sandoval with dif. facial hair, Vogelsong, E. Whiteside, J. Lopez. I'm Currently workin on C. Hensley, a Theriot update, a Zito with mustache. DetroitStyle, can you import the Lincecum, Wilson, and Romo from 2k11 somehow? I see you transferred most of yours from 2k11 already. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...