Dynasty's - ( (Mvp - Pc) - Mlb The Show (Ps4) - College Football & Basketball - Nba - Nfl - Boxing - Wrestling )

StormsWarning

Basically what i'm going to attempt to do in my thread is have Dynasties, for all The Sports i love. and they will have stats, recorded full video of the game, little write up's, trades, trash talk etc...so be on the look out, i'm going to attempt something i thinkwill be alot of fun.

NICE!! I am very much looking forward to this. I love the visuals and other eye candy of all kinds of dynasties. This should be good. :clapping:

Some tough losses there.

Hey sean yeah man, i have my hands full with these games, thats for sure lol, but its fun, im running everything on default and skill level is on mvp, i figured if i did everything untouched slider wise i'll definitely get some tuff games. thats one thing i loved about the older games though, the default game play was really good, but thank you for checking it out, i'm going to try start a 2005, hopefully with psp, and both footballs, i cant do the college basketball yet, because it is not released, but from what i understand, it's very close to being complete.

Ok, you lost two games. Time to re-group. When I'm not hitting I play that batting game in the game to get some practice in. Seems to help me a little. Then in your next game take a look at the lineup of the other team and pick one guy and drill the son of a *&^% in the head. Pound him and then kick him and then oh, wait, never mind. Got off-track there a little.

Good luck in game three! :blush:

Hey sean yeah man, i have my hands full with these games, thats for sure lol, but its fun, im running everything on default and skill level is on mvp, i figured if i did everything untouched slider wise i'll definitely get some tuff games. thats one thing i loved about the older games though, the default game play was really good, but thank you for checking it out, i have i'm going to do today, i'm going to start a 2005, hopefully with psp, and both footballs, i cant do the college yet, because is not released, but from what i understand, it's very close to being complete.

No problem. I've thought about doing something like this in the past, even created my own "Sports Network" for YouTube but time got in the way. I had everything planned from Baseball to Racing to Wrestling. Good luck with sticking with all of this.

Ok, you lost two games. Time to re-group. When I'm not hitting I play that batting game in the game to get some practice in. Seems to help me a little. Then in your next game take a look at the lineup of the other team and pick one guy and drill the son of a *&^% in the head. Pound him and then kick him and then oh, wait, never mind. Got off-track there a little.

Good luck in game three! :blush:

Lmao mosdef Y4L, I'm going to beam, A-Rod! i'll prolly get kicked for sure, but it will be worth it ;) and thx for the tip, your right, that good ol batting cage is needed lol

No problem. I've thought about doing something like this in the past, even created my own "Sports Network" for YouTube but time got in the way. I had everything planned from Baseball to Racing to Wrestling. Good luck with sticking with all of this.

Hey Thx Sean man, i've always wanted to try something like this, but as you said time man, and equipment has been my past problem. the lord has blessed me to have a little of both now, so i'm going to try, most of all is have some fun and hopefully grow together and win a few for skipper!! ;)

• 2 months later...

Little Update, first & foremost for those that were following my series here, i really do appreciate it. my equipment had taken a little fall, but i have been blessed to continue my series and i just wanted you guys to know that i will be able to bring full footage to you guys from a whole different level.

mvp will still on the menu, but im proud to say, with the new addition of a Hauppauge Game Capture device, I now will be able to do the content, like i really wanna deliver.

I appreciate the patience with this turtle ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ORLwicR.png

Games That Will Be Featured For This Project & Systems Played On

1. MVP Baseball 2005 - Full Conversion Mods - PC

2. MLB The Show 14 - (Current Teams & Classic Rosters) - PS4

3. NBA 2K14 - Seasons - (Current Teams) - PS4

4. NBA 2K14 - Full Conversion Mods (UBR) & (Classic College 1995) -PC

5. Madden 25 - Full Franchise (Current Teams) - PS4

6. NFL 2K5 - Classic Rosters - Original Xbox

7. NCAA Football 2005 - Original Xbox

8. Fight Night Round 3 - Original Xbox

9. Nascar 14 - PC

10. Smackdown vs Raw 2011 & 2014 Conversion Mod - PSP

I will post the sliders difficulty Level I will be playing on, none of the above games will be in any order, but once started it will have consistency.

I'm no where near a pro gamer, and I will take many losses as i try to recreate some of the best times in sports history, as sports titles that come out in the future if i can have the means to play them, they will be added to this list. I am open to all criticism ( good or bad ) this is going to be a open thread to stress your opinions to what is taken place, the only thing that i ask is that before commenting on a game or a situtuation that has jumped off, always leave me room for 3 reserved threads, I'm doing this, because of the format that i'm using.

Most of the games will have live recorded game play and screen shots of key moments that have taken place. They will be uploaded to You tube and placed here to view at your leisure. I will also have little write ups containing story lines, some trash talking, interviews through the sports media world, so stay tuned for some exciting sports action in this thread. There wont be any live commentary from the videos, whatever commentary that came with the original game, is what you will here! I'm trying to go for as much realism of the era's as possible.

Your going to see great mods from Our Home website, Nlsc website & Operation Sports Website, and i wanna just take time to say thank you to you all for creating such amazing work to be replayed forever! you all are really talented. Shout Out To Trues for allowing me to host this content on this epic website as well, without him building this website i wouldn't have been able to present this project. So I hope everyone can enjoy this and bare with me on this project, if it pans out how id like it to be, i think where in for a treat!

EDIT..

I also will try my very best to keep my threads dated in Bold So where all able to keep up!

6/4/14

MLB The Show 14 - PS4

Game Settings

Difficulty - Dynamic - Hitting, Pitching & Fielding

Credits For Sliders to ... Armor & Sword's/Marino's

Team - Cleveland Indians - M.K Knights - Current Base Franchise Rosters

Team - Cleveland Indians - JohnEKool Classic - (1984) Base Rosters

Team - Cleveland Indians - Operationsports - Classic - (1994) Base Rosters

a2I7ASj.png

Results TBA

so you have a ps4? is there an online league mode? if so we should get a group of people to do an all time fantasy league after my ps4 comes.

yea there is a online league that you can do, the online is hit & miss though at the moment, once this patch comes out, by scea studios it should be really good. my biggest gripe with online stuff is that the base paths are backwards, and you cant switch off defenders in the outfield, especially when you have gap shots, it will switch, but way later than it should. offline game however is Unbelievable! i would love to join a online fantasy league here.

6/5/14 Game 1 - Reds Vs Indians

FoCqGi3.jpg

The Reds came into Cloudy but warm Florida Spring Camp, Looking to face the Cleveland Indians. Justin Masterson got the start for the tribe this evening, giving up a long bomb shot in the first inning. afterwards moving forward he would settle down to give a solid 4 in a half, some of the tribe batters to come in and drop a few deep bombs there selves!

aAuOlJs.jpg

Manager Bryan Price Of The Cincinnati Reds was kinda upset when pitcher Mike Leake gave up a 2 run bomb that would get the Indians in gear to take the late and would be final blow to the reds in game one.

aCsrw26.jpg

Indians Nyjer Morgan would get the MVP Honors going 3-4 with one homerun and 2 runs scored!

roHl71P.jpg

Game one Stats.

CLDNmYS.jpg

e48LcG8.jpg

8zCC37h.jpg

Up Next in Game 2 - Reds vs Indians Picthers Will Be.

Qb68kSz.jpg

6/8/14

cOCuERQ.jpg

The Cleveland Indians came into this evening's ball game vs The Cincinnati Reds. The Reds opened up the season in game one, which would be to there foil in a well played game, just not enough runs to cover the end result and the Indians proving they came to play. Tonights match up would not hold well though for the Reds, Cleveland opened up big in the top of the 2nd, when David Murphy would hit a towering shot dead straight to center field for a grand slam, putting the Indians up 4-0.

mTItXx6.jpg

CukMLk1.jpg

Yan Gomes would also add to the charts with a solo shot in the top of the 4th.

CGrAAJK.jpg

The Reds Homer Bailey was knocked out after giving up that shot to Gomes.

zdLnvrt.jpg

the Reds would have a couple great defensive plays by there 2nd and 1st baseman's though, but it just wasn't enough to ignite the Reds bats this evening.

ymKPCEk.jpg

KJ7VFdi.jpg

after the game, the Local Media caught up with Reds Manager Bryan Price and he was quoted saying "Tonights ball game was a scrimmage just to see where our ball club is, as for you guys The media i'm aware you all try to make more out of situations than it really is, it's early "very early". The Indians ball club played good baseball tonight. we will be ready to present ourselves better in game 3.

1nx5q7N.jpg

we also caught up with the MVP of the ball game David Murphy as he was quoted saying, " Tonight's ball game was fun, our bats were swinging even though we still have a lot to work on, it felt good getting the win. we tip our hats to the Reds as we go into game 3 tomorrow, knowing they will be coming out i'm sure with more aggressiveness, as a ball club we just have to continue to take things a day at a time and do the fundamentals and we should be alright".

cD51bop.jpg

Next Game Match Ups

aqPpkjs.jpg