The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

Thanks to RichK for all his hard work on this program. Here is the first public release now available in the downloads section. Thanks Rich!

From the readme:

This is the readme file for the MVP Baseball 2005 SavReader Program, version 0.1.0

Notice: I am not responsible for any damage that this program or it's installation may do your you computer or it's peripherals. I have tested it and verify that it works as advertised for me. With PCs being unique and beautiful snowflakes, your mileage may vary.

Contents

--------

I. Installation

II. Setting up the .ini file

III. Getting a .sav file

IV. Opening the program and importing the .sav file

V. Creating HTML pages

VI. Known issues

VII. Revision history

Installation

--------------------------------------------------------

Unzip the files into a directory on your PC.

Run the SETUP.exe program

Click the Change Directory button to specify where to install the program or use the default location

Click the large button with the picture of the computer on it to start the installation. You may be prompted to replace files on your computer with newer versions. You should probably do so if you want this to work (you may want to backup any files being replaced just in case!)

Setting up the .ini file

---------------------------------------------------------

Before you can fully use the program, you must set some variables for the importing and output of files. These variables are located in the MVPSavRe.ini file which is located in the directory where you installed MVPSavReader.

The variabled are described below:

[Vars]

Cleanup=Y -- Set this to Y to keep the database size small between uses.

A value of N will skip this cleanup step (not recommended)

Debug= -- For debugging use by developer only (do not change)

[Files] -- All input file locations are stored here

PS2Roster=C:Program FilesMVPSavReadertestps2r.sav - location of PS2 Roster file for import

PS2Dynasty=C:Program FilesMVPSavReadertestps2d.sav - location of PS2 Dynasty file for import

PCRoster=C:Program FilesMVPSavReadertestpcr.sav - location of PC Roster file for import

PCDynasty=C:Program FilesMVPSavReadertestpcd.sav - location of PC Dynasty file for import

PCOwner=C:Program FilesMVPSavReadertestpco.sav - location of PC Owner Mode file for import

XBoxRoster=C:Program FilesMVPSavReadertestxbr.dat - location of XBox Roster file for import

XBoxDynasty=C:Program FilesMVPSavReadertestxbd.dat - location of XBox Dynasty file for import

[OutputLocal] -- This is where all output files will be sent for display on a stand-alone PC (not web server)

StyleSheets=file:///C:/Program Files/MVPSavReader// - Where the style sheets (.css files) for all pages are

Players=C:Program FilesMVPSavReaderPlayers - where all player pages are

PlayerPics=C:Program FilesMVPSavReaderPlayerPics - any player pictures to be displayed are stored here (see below)

Rosters=C:Program FilesMVPSavReaderRosters - all team/league pages are stored here

Root=C:Program FilesMVPSavReaderHome - for future use

Images=C:Program FilesMVPSavReaderImages - images for scoreboard page and other misc stuff is here

Logos=C:Program FilesMVPSavReaderLogos - team logos may be stored here

[OutputServer] -- This is what web links will resolve to if Server output is chosen (structure should mirror OutputLocal above)

StyleSheets=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/

Players=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/Players/

PlayerPics=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/PlayerPics/

Rosters=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/Rosters/

Root=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/Home/

Schedules=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/Schedules/

Images=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/Images/

Logos=http://www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader/Logos/

[Records] -- DO NOT change these numbers -- they are used for data importing

Getting a .sav file

-------------------------------------------------------------

For the PS2, you will need a device capable of putting memory card saves on a PC or pen drive (Action Replay Max, Sharkport, etc) and the PS2SaveBuilder program (available at PS2Savetools.com).

I won't go into the details here, as instructions and tutorials for using the various devices are available (google is your friend)

PC and XBox sav files should be obtained similarly (I don't have either version, so I can't help you there!)

The end result should be the .sav file from either a roster or a dynasty save (no owner mode... yet)

NOTE: I believe that the XBOX files have a .dat extension.

Opening the program and importing the .sav file

---------------------------------------------------------------

Run the MVPSavReader.exe file from either the Start Menu, Windows Explorer, Start-->Run... etc

The program will open and if you have previously imported a sav file, it's information will be displayed

To import a sav file, select the source of the file (PS2, PC, XBox) and the type of save (Dynasty, Roster) and click the Import button

You may also use the import option under the File menu. If you set your .ini variables correctly and put the right .sav file in the right place, you will see the cursor turn into an hourglass and status messages will scroll across the bottom of the screen letting you know what is happening.

A message will be displayed when the import is complete and you should see the team and player data being filled in.

Creating HTML pages

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There are 5 important sections on the main screen for generating HTML output:

File/Report Date

Output

League

Team

Player

Each of these sections will be explained below.

-- File/Report Date --

This section will display the month and the date of the last played game in your imported file.

Note: If you are at the beginning of the season (no games played yet), it will display the latest first game scheduled for all levels (MLB->A)

This will be fixed in a future release.

You can change this date before generating pages and the data may change, depending on what you are creating.

Default date for any roster imports is 4/3/2005 (since there is no schedule data in a roster file)

-- Ouput --

Choose local to have any links in HTML pages refer to the Local ini directories

Choose server to have any links in HTML pages refer to the server ini directories (pages are still created in the local directories, but the links are based on what is in the OutputServer section of the .ini file)

-- League --

The drop down box is used to select the league to create pages for.

Each checkbox determines whether that page is generated when Create League Pages is pressed.

Home Page = The league home page with the day's (based on File/Report Date) schedule/results

= file is named by the league abbreviation (MLB, AAA, AA, A).html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

Standings = The league standings page as of the date of the imported file (not File/Report Date)

= file is named by the league abbreviation (MLB, AAA, AA, A)_stand.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

Schedule = The league schedule page with results

= file is named by the league abbreviation (MLB, AAA, AA, A)_sch.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

the second half schedule is named the same but with _sch1.html after the league

Salaries = The top n league salaries, n is determined by the number selected in the dropdown box to the right of the checkbox

= file is named by the league abbreviation (MLB, AAA, AA, A)_sal.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

Free Agents = The top n league salaries, n is determined by the number selected in the dropdown box to the right of the checkbox

= Currently, the only way to get to the free agents (Usually listed on the following 4 teams: MVP Legends, MVP Heroes, Burnaby Chimaera, Burnaby Argonauts), is by generating their team page from the team section or by using the team dropdown from another (real) team. This will be fixed later.

Leaders = The top n league leaders in the following stats (AVG, HR, RBI, R, SB, Wins, SV, ERA, SO),n is determined by the number selected in the dropdown box to the right of the checkbox

= file is named by the league abbreviation (MLB, AAA, AA, A)_lead.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

Team Stats = Team totals for all teams in the league. Batting, pitching and fielding stat are included.

= file is named by the league abbreviation (MLB, AAA, AA, A)_stats.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

-- Team --

The drop down box is used to select the league to create pages for (if needed).

The team dropdown box is used to generate only one team's pages (if needed).

The Select Teams section has 3 choices:

= Use team from above -- creates pages for the team selected in the team dropdown box

= All teams in above league -- creates pages for ALL teams in the selected league in the league dropdown box

= All teams -- all teams in file (caution: may take a while to generate all of the pages)

Each checkbox determines whether that page is generated when Create Team Pages is pressed.

Home Page = The team home page with team information:

= file is named by the team's abbreviation (i.e. STL).html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

== Scoreboard -- This section shows the result's (or schedule) for the team on the day selected in the File/Report Date section

== Roster -- A list of that team's complete roster (including any players of the DL)

== Manager -- The team's manager and his jersey number (manager pages not yet available)

== Select Another Team dropdown -- You can pick another team from this league here and display it's page (if already generated)

== Schedule -- shows the team's last, current, and next full week of games and their results from the day selected in the File/Report Date section

== Standings -- That team's division standings (as of the import file's date)

== Team Leaders -- Stats leaders for that team in certain categories

== Salaries -- Top 10 salaries on that team

== Team History -- Current and previous year record for the team

Roster = Roster information for all players on the team. Some empirical data is computed at the bottom of the page.

= file is named by the team's abbreviation (i.e. STL)_ros.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

Salaries = The team salaries.

= file is named by the team's abbreviation (i.e. STL)_sal.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

Team Stats = Stats for all players on the team. Batting, pitching and fielding stat are included.

== List Player Detail - Select Yes for all player stats, No for just team totals

= file is named by the team's abbreviation (i.e. STL)_stats.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

Schedule = The team schedule page with results

= file is named by the team's abbreviation (i.e. STL)_sch.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

the second half schedule is named the same but with _sch1.html after the team abbreviation

Lineups/Pitchers = All 4 lineups for the team and the pitching staff roles are shown here.

= file is named by the team's abbreviation (i.e. STL)_lin.html and placed in the Rosters directory named in the ini file

-- Player --

You must select a team from the team section before generating player pages. Once you do so, that team's players will appear in the list.

You may select one or multiple players (by holding down CTRL or SHIFT while clicking on a name) from the list.

There are two checkboxes to the right of the list:

== Picture -- if present in the "PlayerPics" .ini directory, the player's picture will be shown in the player pages.

these files must be named LastName_FirstName.jpg (Drew_J.D..jpg, or Pujols_Albert.jpg), 90x135 pixels works best.

== Logo -- if present in the "Logos" .ini directory, the team's logo will be shown in the player pages.

these files must be named TeamAbbreviation.gif, where TeamAbbreviation is the short form name for that team (i.e. STL, BOS, MEM) (it will be the filename of that team's page as well) 80x80 pixels works best.

The "Select All" button to the right of the listbox will toggle on/off players in the listbox. If a player is selected when you click "Select All", he will be de-selected and vice-versa. If none are selected, all will be selected upon clicking. If all are selected and you click, all of the players will be de-selected.

When you click "Create Player Pages", the selected player(s) pages will be created. All players will have batting and ratings pages, while only pitchers will have pitching pages (duh!)

Some data on the pages is based off of the File/Report Date. These are age and the stats in the small stats box (whitish color).

The roster dropdown will take you to another player's page (if you have generated it)

Known issues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alt-tabbing may cause the program to appear hung up. Don't panic, it's working... I'm working on this.

No owner mode yet for XBox or PS2

File/Report Date isn't set to first day of season for MLB at beginning of year.

Some career stats from certain roster sets may have incorrect team names listed (this is a roster issue)

Revision history

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.1.0 Initial beta release to contributors

1.0.0 FIRST OFFICIAL PUBLIC RELEASE

Made "Select All" button in Players section toggle on/off

Enabled Owner mode radio button

Added Owner variables to .ini file

PC Owner mode .sav file import now works

Changed injuries.txt file

Added code to prompt for missing .ini entries

Fixed non-alternating row background on League Team Totals page

Added debug value to .ini file

Fixed bug where teams weren't cleared before re-importing, resulting in an error when picking a team in the second half of the list

Changed all HTML filename to more readable forms (player names, team abbreviations, etc)

Fixed schedule creation for all teams in league problem with filename

Added links to team pages from standings

Added links to team pages from schedules

Fixed team batting stats for minor league teams

Fixed team pitching stats for minor league teams

Fixed Team Totals for League Team Stats page

Corrected Total Chances on Team Stats page

Removed Team section's league drop-down - the league one now controls the team section

Selecting a league now filters the team list to only those teams in the selected league

Re-arranged the interface so that it's consistent and all players are visible without scrolling

Send bug reports and comments, etc to MVPSavReader@yahoo.com or post on the message board at

http://mvpsavreader.proboards37.com/

Visit www.geocities.com/mvpsavreader to make a donation

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I get when I open the .ini with notepad:

SZDDˆð'3A á ÿ[Vars]

ÿCleanup=ÿY

Debugÿ=NO

[ïFileôñPS2ÿRoster=Cÿ:Prograûm MVPSÿavReaderÿtestps2ßr.savDynasty!

AdHOwn

f

?EoHC

—

;cG!CQ

Ë

Û ~Cˆ

<óXBox¼

4þ;xbr.datTð

iyd†%¢ò{o†

OutputLocalõðÿStyleSheßets=f :/_//C:/Ã/Þû// layerÑsÌÜ>$<%PicD-T-n'k Zw-‡-̤$¡"ot«-ÃœHoûmek Imageðª-ç-þ#k Logoà==,2k øSer÷ver,httpþ www.geoÿcities.c¿om/mvpI r 5#<'v=†=5#>$;&t" ¦=¶=Æ9t!; ¤%á=ñ= 5#¤$BÖ M,M5#÷!~; Schedu PM`M•4~F; þ$ˆMËœM 5#þ#; ,3ÃMÑM5#,2ü;

RecordÎôñMan 0© 36¾TXX=80<R2zAU3AU4=12CSw5=5CPPit@Ω 180CP~EML¿B=2442|GA?AA=217‰Z—Pé4wX–Q1‰PTraïns=6CPEmail=34

This is how I did it, and I am no genius computer guru. Forive me too if I have trouble following the readme, although I can tell he know his stuff.

When I opened the .ini file (Programs-MVPSavReader-MVPSavRE (config settings), the variables were already set. So I didn't change anything.

I grabbed my dynasty .sav from My Document MVP Baseball 2005

Took out the testpcd file from the MVPSavReader folder and renamed my dynasty .sav file to testpcd.

And it worked. I might have done things the long way, but it worked.

Great looking stuff!

This is how I did it, and I am no genius computer guru. Forive me too if I have trouble following the readme, although I can tell he know his stuff.

When I opened the .ini file (Programs-MVPSavReader-MVPSavRE (config settings), the variables were already set. So I didn't change anything.

I grabbed my dynasty .sav from My Document MVP Baseball 2005

Took out the testpcd file from the MVPSavReader folder and renamed my dynasty .sav file to testpcd.

And it worked. I might have done things the long way, but it worked.

Great looking stuff!

Wait so you took your dynasty from the My Documents folder, and then copied it to the SavReader folder and renamed it to testpcd?

Yeah, that's how I did it. Then I opened the Utility and imported that .sav

The program filled up with data and everything worked fine. Just remember to back up your files.

Wait so you took your dynasty from the My Documents folder, and then copied it to the SavReader folder and renamed it to testpcd?

Anyone else experience super long loading time for the owner mode?

Does it eventually load? It was taking so long that I was assuming it had hung up and shut down the application.

I tried a Dynasty and it seemed to open way faster.

You could just change the line in the .ini so it finds your .sav file in the My Documents folder.

Does it eventually load? It was taking so long that I was assuming it had hung up and shut down the application.

I tried a Dynasty and it seemed to open way faster.

Got sick of waiting after 10 mins, hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and it said not responding so im thinking there may be something wrong with owner mode.

ok guys. i get a error when trying to use the program. When i try to create a standing page i get this error.

Run-time error 6 Overflow

and also when i trying to create team pages i get the same error. what is happening. everything esle work just fine. the error happen when it get to the chicago white sox.

read the readme.. you have to change the path to your .sav file in one of the files

i can;t read the readme. This is what I get

ZDDˆð'3A ©; ßThis òðthÿe readmeo fil or÷òÿMVP Baseÿball 200¿5 SavRýðeÿr Prograÿm, versiÿon 0.1.0ÿ

Notiÿce: I aßm notûðspßonsibanÿy damage¦÷ðat÷ðòðp- î it'óðnst¶ at9maj oß your  cŸomput) …pÿeripherawls.Mhavq Ÿested‡ g dÎ4ifyr× wo_rks añ d5 gtisÔ meÆ ÿWith PCsÿ being ußniqueÙbeÿautiful ÿsnowflakes, m ošßvary.B

ÿContentsç

-`BI. ñIŽjlSettzp÷ò.iniô{lG‚a .sûavâ€V. OpÃenøñ}Úimãpoú ¾ªV. ó Cüð„HTMLS po ]VlK/ÃnôðsuÿlReóvi8ñðtory Php`I-Y-i-BÂUnziŠ‹t}o§direc&!Ù : ¡PCORuýn÷òSETUP.óexÃRlick^÷òChanp D–&Ãbutt:  spKecáwÀ q oŒìÀ usqe dÿefault lsocvÉ)larp òæ$wÃictuû of÷òª v î —tarveÅ’

Æ Y4§ Å¡bÃmpÓ ?replac†%Ÿ%ªK2new) 5Ã…~Ž1should|¯bablÅ“sÿ fŽ¥wanv í ñ(¦šû3o baÆ’ck‰hˆ#Â¥4dï jusè n c !)*'‘j-M¬ÂMq*Be eÂ¥aÆ’n *ë05}8 -m?AseÚ@o KÃié0‹ ÑÚouát­ [1ˆ"Æ The0Ã¥Gaû (2Ô°# 8"Â÷ ichôñ+ •'ø#¦ÂÔ :U'OôPäFd&Rdesc÷ribÔ beloûw:B[Varsý]É!eanup=ŸY -- V@ÿ6Yîì!kee_Cdat{ab sizïPýmbetweeµn1sO íðA’Jl0NJ0 s‰kÂ"òðcÂSt0áP(üTª mendedþK@Debug= *ÊQF dMag0

bj ev°P» ž ë0É(ž TcÖ"KB[Fj‰!]RbA inQ€(5%S%!Ô ù!BPïS2RoÃ’ r=C«:, Âb‚YÞÃps2rª -'6[1Æ` ÉcÑÄbDynastyÃmßmïcdömt(t}Ä`‘CÉm9}égcõmrC }}x(}—}§yU}Ãtm}Ž}xOwnÅ’}ù}¬toxÂÄsB‚ ModuXBoxˆ}QÂéfxbr.èPqŒŸÂÉ}–Šä}²Â‰dÃÂß…'ÂÔv·PORL)0l] ÊQðõø#Tˆ#b–09sZdis§0Â"ýat1nd-alosneÆq9bwebÛ@ùr5 KBStyleSheets=:///C:/Å¡-/‚Y//q€Wù#ùðô sÚ’ (.c sí@‰!)c ü&Q@Ä`¨Â6

ÂÅ“A¤R`ð{˜§‘) 6­rPicG­W­Â§q€h}Â¥U3àB–0¤â€Å¾T·h (seB0°QK@£ƒ˜­¨­´<n¢2eam/A<„¦¶kRoot½œ1Há@n¢fuW20@jn

½s½œ³n¢i²ösc°@boar`ã0oRøð=sct0çuffôñ¾cLogo¡½±½Ân¢=±'0À‘5·lcâ€SÊ’oÅ“u Å‘Çlinð bX ol`Ãò2[ÃU)aho›ÂÎù truV3Þ4miórr dËœ aboyvˆaÔ™httpäÂÿwww.geocçitiPª /mvp«üñ ?§áÃñà £ A¤Ö•¢Ã!Ã1Ù•¡à µLÃà £´|Ã’b°‡Ãð—à £ƒ±ÃScheduÅ  »ÃËà ÔéÖà œ´óÃí £œ³ÃÃ,í <í £Â÷PR?`rùd“`ËPDO NOñT‚d֖0numb6 ËPøðy&R0ÿ èQÃP kMýý"ýÀfWaøñÆ`ÑCbnežQkaI E@péA[1­ .YBmem›!cÞ±«â°3aÆq º dr]ià (Ac•R¦1ÿy Max, SïharkÓ, eÇtc)Ù=ô" eBçuil(}(avÇail`òu Ãôto©oÄ ª )OIì nÂ't gÿ! 3tÃðý³,ò«îc¼ñeu& ià Ҳus½ŽåAousUô%SÛ÷(Âgoogð€ü°¡friD`KBÇpÚâ‚«YsÃ5–0ob nÔ [si?arxaIí0Å¡h}ð eÃŒ7,rð1I·A¾elp³B ì±ID“QD`ÂÃ$1›Ûvy omÃ…a rèƒF/¡ dIâ€|ñ8a ü€... ye9tKB¡àE: Ø ¯Páim`Ã…@åðÆAXBOáX‡$èèP exten!©"0!¹É Ù÷íßïÿª)‚Z¼!ø±#v2Menu,ÿ Windows_ Expl°@r©ðv1-->® Q¶ðÂU€¬bq`­Âµõ3ÃpÂrU P ë0¸QòÇ,n0'!Ó°m s“•à¦pÂRÿ ¹¯*selgP £v ª04P’(AòPsC,Ⴙ÷typZ2ä>â€,愹ócli«ckÃ…BIæ#biðo'n

Ž5: oÃFÃ¥$opšòuE`ñCÂaoðnu×0Iõ3ÃœAueBیGØ°fQë00QÆAright3TØ37BxDøû¡ÆAcursðAÇurn¹@´Àrg£la$ 0±ÂtQ mçess…¢ccrob:°aE@$ ÆAbod0‘m 5§P alää´AkgnowmÃü±ap¡ŽRA5EÃŒ-ZPs #Ã¥$)aompk@峦2´Ã`E3ÂÌ2~£ÃâbeDâ€PÂ~Qi–CàæâHTMLģÃ.]>]N]P2ôÂT‘

5·aÂÂ!sÆ0®b¬Â¨m¨ cEFÓ±geD€X—Ã:5òrQÂ/Ÿðè!Dat΀d“YàC²t >°?¥úñE‡ach 4x0€V“•e W ¨ÿ¢—Ta¼¹àr#àü°€Tÿ3¤•ŒRontÂhºöÃà6&@ó2æ¡gÆ’amæ2u§&P‘ùòNÂote:¢5qbÃegin£]Eeas¬ÂC€asxeUº!ÂHmraÈÂOÂrv`€bsÈêÔÉã9±lj (MLB->Að t’“•Gfix Rêà´rù asâ„¢cj1Û ¤çü°hb‹beÓ°eŸY„¤aga$=崋,S ‡@d½bË àoèee@RùòDefa hb.¢Ç *¸w’ÿ4/3/2005§ÀinZðêû±DuÀÎä­‘*P‘ð"`OuÅ¡Ã3óCho£À6’;°ÂoÂÇ wÃè0WÂÀf0;!Çô1diÃ…17 Q@„É“LÂÂl‹˜„€Œ (I¹A¾r?spbÈÂB„ˆ,a1ocxÂÂábRp é°¯tv‘#UÉ@f

4³2p(‰ÕS5f ropº wnU@xû±Æâ ø( B´ ôƒƒ¤Ó°ùòíRêÃsckˆ‘ erm© lÃe9$åðâ²ü° T«EˆRx€C³P…¢ü°œ s0Çàùòƒ±¢ =eÀ –Ih"¡â²wÇ cdy¾ )((–%m)v/ýŽ€ * ã3 €Â` ôdŽC³abbÂ!Ç#%q,à AAA±¡± ).'htmËÀçCcù‡´–y‹¤è4]•úñ` ¨rs*«/@´â³€ð3hiÂjBtZ­Ñí­Ÿ­¯¬_²¾­Î­Þ­î­þ¡ …

¼…=§v­j½z½Š½†š·ch¨½¸½È½Ø½

Û Äcco1 hal40…(Æÿ"Âa‘B¢Š]Ã1aÄf-ž—ý¢a² ßÂ+£t€ÂiA³øÄ, ÃkqÕ/Ʋã÷$ù‡ ~‘ƒ–Ø3

4Æ•Ã,Ã<ÃLá°alaÃqÃÂÑÃ6ñf@ A Pìp à à Ã0Ã@ÃPÃ`ÃpÖwÑ«CuÄ0nÈ0,§o…nÉ0wSaÑ`«0fxýÑ' á(Usup`©ÂG0,’

2G@owDÂ4àBs:!lÂàd¼ÂááHero!áBú@a‰ÃChimaü£PøçArgonautsãasˆÑ X¨Âi< âAç’ÃFM–r ˆÑBáBSæaL°$

(¿pl)àB 0/}}` úa»“ÕPÂ0í3¢1 °òðè4Îç/Aá€AVG,7 HRC0BIC0^ ø° N "àSV, E=Rµ SO),%í5í EíUíeímÃ}ÃÂÃÂÚ¶ Èñ¹ÃÉÃÙÃéÃs!âA` ãâAtotr0vÚâØû†2¢ 0BamB, Ÿpitch_ñ&1f‡iel©r/Aé‚ýplud¢i

y

‰

â„¢

áò ­

½

Ã

Ã

cðt„ÂØâ€Â¤Â´• ( neeT)¢·òhúþï•“ãonHó¾ äƒ3-

±QSù#ÃQ?gh'°3apßoices¶R =c Ux1âAuóbo¤€ "`ôƒ{%Å“QFø0G-f= AÃ#1¤Õ-›RALLó&1¤=Â9"`

F³cð„:—rtaky­@`a) q*´ä‚,‚ÃÂÑÂáÂñ 2að­­¶óâA8­âAinÅ“Pm‚¶PZjìv${i.#STL཭®¾ÎS ==÷ Scvpboarùd21<jshows MÂN¡ÂPu)Ã¥+‰T€K ò-O½ùVóCÈC21Að¿â)³°aw#compIlò0ßu(O5yxcÃŒÃ@*´DL`±ö@Ma!n' €RC%N mÓT`aJjqjÃŒ@eØ@((èUøäƒL±à` avaiGlab*‚õB#A{ôðð>30Zupick€yöÅ'ir1¥‹qîeiX#Q=¢ƒ!al¿pd$öÀ; óE„30Wv$la_st, c†ã,Å r×nexÿ`uÃ0week)±q‰v4ðÄ@÷I]Y] i]÷@¶|R‘WdivisR¶('·=³ç]q]´ö@ ð­õ30õÈõæ#VtûŸcertaÃqÛ g`Š„õBøÅâö10æÆãVt‘xHÃàÖA30…äµC~ous`aÿa ú@D°ç(=A{TyVjHèºVý'$S9¡empwiri’ata

Aâ›QuAVq‘àbottCðÒ8<@á€â}MÂMÂM­@_¤P°MÀMÃMàM ôÃHõøÄÀ‡ÈÂØÂèÂø… ¶Ã Â0Âê

* õi y‹'7G<B õALºˆQP»R DeÉpl‰ Â¥p#Yã$§àó,7 Noju‰P7ò =Ae–lÂ|ÂÅ’Âœ–› ³ÂÃÂÓÂä½NÅ¡Ãȧ­ ·­Ç­×­^Ãù­ ½½žà ®Ã¾ÃÃŽÃÞÌ7ò{©ò÷0ups/P%¡±ó1Â4¿àFÂå+÷d#§ç ff£PlôaLQª y` bËœj½z½Š½úƒ]À£½³½€Ã½Ó½ðB30Z¤êMamd“¡

$aajHübe áe%ù}¤}" OncWe yN`d oŽá8VwºU•òapp2Â@Ãà<B6Ã’vq"Wðm!PiižP¹V(mho4£ÞpòCTRLVñSH7IFT»4clV`_ñ–ÂaÂ3PNÕ»ÖðzaLtw é4ù0K

·Õþ¹$= Pictu@L30„ 5A Â"Z£pàs" .#±Ö’Ñ áÕz!qä•õ“ÃuÚâ´@ â‘æP“¡šðÃLÃ`½N

À_Firó.ÿjpg (Dre¿w_J.D.ñ,þVñPujols_ëAl* tñ), ¿90x135# x}eworks™ð½ÒQ¢ogowí‡äñ —í§äÅe]ñ¿íÃíßíïíúðAÇÈ.gif, ALÞý

AU2hÂrm@ø´|¦F, BOS?, MEM)‚ À ó_áâ‘Œ[btpwÿell) 80gx80Cý/ç "-ell"ÃtyÂPí`ä¼þ¨Òtoggµ`on/o†ÀºU´Øþ I•`|Â¥ R[4B䄉r›

,w`Âöde-Y6ZçÃvµ -výÀaõnr!ÂÂtÙ`æaŸõuup–ÂåõªÑ^æÂ@iÃ’5¡Ù5<BWÀ DZ¤,B*U:ºS(s)džõ63d 1 Úha)0b£æÂnÓÞ$òñ«Ãonl¸PMÃ…?'|$¦c(duh!Þ2`‡‚–‚y„c@ba9@Ñ0fÑ5]] ˜ Çð?¡nsÄç¢Q6m•1ï#í1Ã(¼0tisæ0olor)“¤Tw6̶1 ‰ÑÂ0Ze®çÂe‰ÑD"G{itÞ2

Kn¨òssuÖq-‰=™=©=ð¹=É=Î1=AAlt-qt4À6¡ÈÑcauÇðž¨"rogr™¢¬Õhíu7 up Don{'t`nic,ˆcüKñŠ.. I'm4)EASia‘

‹ øÃŽZ€mod‡Ã`ý‘XB 0&ñS2Þ1Æ-š€As`B0f ñrµ€ïseasf„MLB~¦Âbeginnâ]02€K¢‡‚c? ÂÂ¥LÓ€Æu¤T‰@æQíÃE!¬Po€Ô`ÃÃ=RÃo`dàµÀ(Dlb›€a£UÂ2t4R8À drm`ч=R]b]r]‚]þÕ:0.1.0 I n0“€bb 5€q`õ1¾BàontriÀoñr¡¢¢P£PFIRSÿT OFFICIÿAL PUBLIÿC RELEASEhâMžp›

«ÃZ£ð]ÓÑ

hâEnabõlµÀOQGradiâ„¢o¨hâAdH ;dvàôp6aMâ~òâ• PC;i.sav©Äs|0|JóhâChangÒ‹ju^’táaweXccXWAB0ü0mp]CmÂ0 6¡~ò‚àÔsÀðFÆ’ d®W-alüÀnoÓrþŸ`backgro1uèÀ–ÂÅ“pguøóépøž¡«"Shdebugc`l(pnmûdHqôó€Â(s€@c­prµÃdÓre-—c¢W³6¡Ã?an errþ ·àâFÔõ%ë¸è§jþ!OHTMLTB0mÅ’sad6a }¤R’Ã0È etct2ûdD¶ )"ý•ssõP'qü0 7`7@S±USh]ÀNð°ë‘¬#MÒç n5¡¦c’€¢ÂE´öiRI%ÑDàbn þÂq„srçÂzÉÂÂþa +yý‘$yï“7vCüCÛñŠÂ¡ ¬acLàÃÀrÂ

} ÀðRemovX•P[Ô–ñ%s+1-/2-^ã %sÓÑža¾R,ðQÃRc ½sq„ža'°üÂü–cáA1j"thoõ1i…*qÆ’~hâRe-arr®cÓüÀfíÀÂÃ%%Bì°sQƒà¤þ!ßß!5Q4ÂR±oÀsc‰À]ÀIg Ó-°eèÀHqrxB<ÄÀèÀcomm‚à<ƒþA1MVPSavRþ€er@yahoo.é  ápúÀ¤%

P½sN±boar¢tÿ

http:Ÿ//mvpŽ`

Âesr.xÂ)±s37±å/ ÓV6PÀww.geoc0ÃS±:¹ ‚:1aöÃq>Ã

Archived