Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

jogar84

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy man, jogar we appreciate your hard work!!

you even got rios' slightly crooked nose, i cant believe it.

BTW, you mentioned in another thread of yours that you had made a second version of frank menechino, where his face colour matched the rest of his skin. will that be included in your set? and will the skin colour proper? cause i hear that the hi res blue jay pictures have a wierd color. thanks.

you guys i just submitted a koskie face and am waiting for it to be accepted please dl it and post your feedback in the koskie face thread in the announcments forum and if it turns out good i might make more faces but your requests on the koskie face forum

Thanks for the comments guys, glad ur enjoying my work. Here is Justin Speire.

Also, I think i may have found a way to make all these cyberfaces CRASH-FREE. Thats, right, im still testing right now, but imagine this cyberface set or any cyberface on this site NOT crashing your game!

speiress9is.png

Thanks for the comments guys, glad ur enjoying my work. Here is Justin Speire.

Also, I think i may have found a way to make all these cyberfaces CRASH-FREE. Thats, right, im still testing right now, but imagine this cyberface set or any cyberface on this site NOT crashing your game!

speiress9is.png

Just the usual three letters W-O-W! :hail:

Speier looks amazing but he's not the closer.. Miguel Batista is.. Speier is in middle relief

EDIT: perhaps Jason Frasor, Vinnie Chulk and Gustavo Chacin (the one out there doesn't look like him at all, looks like a cross between Brandon League and Chacin)?

Archived