Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

jogar84

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that Walker one looks great... if only you would do other prospects in the organization

lol, if only the Blue Jays had prospects. j/k. I will try to do Quiroz, John ford griffin, Franciso Rosario and Gabe Gross, so this set will end up having more than 10.

lol, if only the Blue Jays had prospects. j/k. I will try to do Quiroz, John ford griffin, Franciso Rosario and Gabe Gross, so this set will end up having more than 10.

The Jays don't have a lot of top flight offensive prospects but they have a lot of starting pitching depth in the minor leagues although few are ready to jump to the big leagues this season

Can you possibly do a Brandon League, Zach Jackson, or Ricky Romero face?

Romero doesn't even have a CAP.. how can you put him into the game even if he did make one?

you make the CAP in MVPEdit, then assign the face number that was given for him by the author. So one example is terminatorkoreas barry bonds face, he wasn't "created" as he didn't have a cyberface, so terminatorkorea chose an empty face slot # (29) for his bonds face. you would install the face, then in mvpedit you assign the face #.

and how can you really make a CAP and rate a guy's pitches who only has played at the college/high school level when compared to other minor league pitchers to make a cap who hasn't played a minor league game yet?

Well he is said to be major league ready, and he has an amazing curveball, 4 seam fastball, and change. Id rate him so he would be an upper level AA player because we dont know how well he will fair in pro ball. But one thing to remember is, he was the first pitcher drafted, so he has to to be at least AA ready.

Archived