What's the meaning behind your screenname?

Yankee4Life

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is that user named herpes? And alcoholicstepfather has yet to post here...

Are there really guys whose names are those?? lmao Do you think they will ever post why they would call themselves that??

I Love Andrea Corr is my nickname because i'm in love with Andrea Corr the leader singer of the music group The Corrs.

She is hott, and you have big cajones for the name my friend......so big props :wtg:

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have a winner:

Okay....I played Varsity Basketball for a small little highschool in central Illinois, called Williamsville High. Home of the Bullets. I am a 6'2'' CENTER for the Bullets.

A kid lives in the rival town 6 miles away, Mike Tisdale. He's 7 feet tall, and THEIR center. He's going to the University of Illinois to play ball next year...unheard of in a small school (goin to play D-1 NCAA Basketball)

My name is Zac Neal....

6'2'' vs. 7'0''....not quite fair....

Kids at my school, sarcastically called me "Nealsdale"...for the okay center of a poor HS bball team....name stuck

I'm NEALSDALE...

• 4 weeks later...

my other name is smoky (shortened from smokytheclown which was from the cabin fever movie)

and I decided to switch it up a little, and I always say dont even trip, so i made it dets (dont even trip smoky), then i decided it'd sound better backwards so I made it sted, and theres a CS (counter-strike) player by the name of stedfunk who people think he cheats, and I constantly get accused of cheating by bad people, so I added funk to the end, and tadah, stedfunk

• 2 weeks later...

I used to watch The Man Show a lot when it was good. You know, when Adam and Jimmy were the stars. I was hanging out with a bunch of my fraternity brothers when we watched the episode when they went to a pro wrestling camp. Jimmy came out in his full wrestling persona...stained wife-beater, cut-off jean shorts, six-pack of beer. He called himself the Alcoholic Stepfather. Since I also watched wrestling a lot back then, one of my fraternity brothers told me I should go to one of the wrestling camps and use that persona. I thought it was funny so I've used that screenname for everything I could since then.

I do have to be careful where I use it. A while back I had computer problems so I used my mother's computer to surf the web. She saw me log into one of the sites I go to and immediately got super pissed. It took me about 3 hours to convince her that I was not taking a shot at my Stepdad, since he drinks a lot. Now if I'm not using my computer, I don't even log in to the sites. I just read forums as guest. Luclikly my computer has been working for quite a while.

There you go Mo, the story of alcoholicstepfather.

I used to watch The Man Show a lot when it was good. You know, when Adam and Jimmy were the stars. I was hanging out with a bunch of my fraternity brothers when we watched the episode when they went to a pro wrestling camp. Jimmy came out in his full wrestling persona...stained wife-beater, cut-off jean shorts, six-pack of beer. He called himself the Alcoholic Stepfather. Since I also watched wrestling a lot back then, one of my fraternity brothers told me I should go to one of the wrestling camps and use that persona. I thought it was funny so I've used that screenname for everything I could since then.

I do have to be careful where I use it. A while back I had computer problems so I used my mother's computer to surf the web. She saw me log into one of the sites I go to and immediately got super pissed. It took me about 3 hours to convince her that I was not taking a shot at my Stepdad, since he drinks a lot. Now if I'm not using my computer, I don't even log in to the sites. I just read forums as guest. Luclikly my computer has been working for quite a while.

Lol that was a good show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was in my twenties, which was in the seventies, I spent a couple years playing in a honky-tonk band in Northern California. We were pretty good and developed a humble fan base. Remember Stuck in the Mudd? No? Oh well... Anyway, I played a mic'd Guild acoustic guitar most of the time and was deemed The Guildster by my bandmates, probably on one drunk and bleary night. It stuck and now I use it as one of my alias' on the net.

I used to date this red head who was about 5 feet and I'm a big blonde headed guy around 6 feet. My buddy pointed out that we looked like Pebbles and Bam Bam. When I tried to get the name on aol it was taken so I went with Bambaamm. kind of like when he hit something with his club.

Dude, ya made me wait 2 years for that.

• 1 month later...

"ETA" stands for "End time army" the name of my former churches youth group which I was one of the young leaders over before I move her to Arkansas. The bible talks about God's end time army, which is a small remnant of poeple who are willing to fight along God's side at the end times. Adrian is just my name.

• 2 weeks later...

im a pitcher and a thought back then (and still today) that pitching up and in was the best part of pitching, so i thought "highheat" plus my bball number (32) would be a sweet aol screen name. for some reason though, my mom was signing me up to aol for me, and typed in "hiheat32". i didnt like it at first, but it has grown on me ever since.

also, i have never played the high heat baseball game series. (ive always played all star baseball by acclaim and mvp)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived