• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will Phase 3 be released?

-- this week August 28 - Sept. 3rd.

Any Plans after this?

-- yes, playing the game. :)

What has been improved?

-- Oh My God, if you've even touched TC2, you'll be blown away in TC3.

Im talking about:

--logos being revamped by Yanks763.

--Brutally accurate rosters. Portraits.

--Audio representation of Classic Teams and Player Names.

--Stadiums up the whazoO.

--A Classic Overlay thanks to Trues.

--A lot and I mean a lot of classic faces.

--And the list just goes on.

any other questions -- feel free to post and one of the members of Team Classics will respond.

My God, that's the exact thought I had at the mere sight of this! This definitely went above and beyond my expectations... This is incredible!

My son just downloaded the new tc3-was very worth the wait-every part of the game is better-'61 Reds have portraits-Pete Rose has his name announced-better audio-cyberfaces are awsome-you guys are unbelievable-one problem I found so far-Angel stadium crashes when loading-all I found so far

My son just downloaded the new tc3-was very worth the wait-every part of the game is better-'61 Reds have portraits-Pete Rose has his name announced-better audio-cyberfaces are awsome-you guys are unbelievable-one problem I found so far-Angel stadium crashes when loading-all I found so far

Angels stadium crashing has nothing to do with Total Classics, since we didn't do anything with that stadium. Which version are you using - the one that HaloFan released? If so, then it is a HUGE file and it requires a lot of memory to use it. Others using "regular" MVP2005 have had issues with this stadium as well.

"modded stadiums that are huge in file size will do 3 things : distort player faces, slow down gameplace, and/or crash to desktop."

I just had a ctd playing with the 41 yanks at Yankee stadium. Can I expect this everytime I use the "old time" version of this stadium or is this a rare

random occurance? I hope the later.

Guess I'll find out.

In the begining of TC3....where you choose which teams you want to play.....example 59 whitesox vs 1969 Cubs....which data files control the teams you choose?? I hope that makes sense. Thank You in advance for your help.

That information is stored in the team.dat and tstat.dat file. The hex value at the beginning of each line in the file corresponds to a particular team. One thing to remember, however, is that the text that is displayed in the team selection screen is actually stored in one of the .LOC files.

So, if you're thinking about moving teams around by modifying the team.dat or tstat.dat file, you'd also have to modify the .LOC files as well (I'm not sure how to do that). Also, the logo.big file would have to be modified to get the proper logo to be displayed. As you can see, this would be a lot of work!

Now, if you're just looking for a list of the teams, you can find that in the team.dat file, which you can look at with a text editor.

• 2 months later...

Archived