Total Classics Phase 4 F.A.Q Thread

fuzzone

EVERY player's face type (2004 "half" face vs. 2005 full face) was corrected in MVPEdit. This was done so that the guys who use low player detail never see deformed faces (like on PeterBernard's avatar).

i thought the deformed faces came from sticking 25 guys in the time machine instead of the normal 22 man load.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way to re-install just the overlay? I tried the pitch grip overlay and I guess my hunk o crap PC is not strong enough to run the game in the required video mode...

Unfortunately, no. You have to do the full Total Classics install again.

so let me get this straight -- u took ur game folder, renamed it to total classics.

then u extract the rar file to the folder?

um -- u shouldn't have done that. That's a little strange overall that you would do that in my opinion.

ur supposed to extract the rar to a separate folder like temp or tc3. Not ur game folder. There's an installer that takes care of everything.

Does it really matter where I extract the .rar to? the reason I extracted to the Game folder was because I had already extracted to a tmp folder and received the same error.

well madhatter, lets say u extract the rar to ur mvp2005 game directory.

then u click on the exe file called TotalClassics4-Final.exe.

now the uha extractor opens up and it asks u where would u like to extract the files. so im assuming u once again, pick ur mvp2005 game directory.

so now u got a game and a program and bunch of library folders(tc4) in one big gigantic folder.

I can think of a 10 reasons right off the top of my head why it wouldnt work.

you wouldn't install microsoft office in your windows folder and you wouldnt install adobe illustrator in your photoshop folder.

if anyone else can help madhatter, feel free to jump in.

Doesn't matter what folder I install from, I still get the Project 1 error.

okie, tell me what folders ur trying to install it from? give me an example and where is the folder located?

under C:, my documents? where?

and when exactly does it happen?

Thanks for the help, I'd love to get this working.

Installing from c:/temp/classics to c:/prgram files/ea sports/total classics

I have no problems extracting the rar files. But when I click on the TC2005_4_Install I get the Project 1 error.

Thanks again!

-Hatter

getting there... now I get a RunTime error after I click "Install Total Classics Phase 4" on the installer.

Run-Time Error '75'

Path/File access error

You probably have some file like models.big or something set as Read Only. Right click on those files and hit properties and see if it is on read only. That was my problem.

Great job guys! I really appreciate it. Love all the extra goodies that have been added.

I was pitching with Koufax on the '65 Dodgers and his Curveball backs up, a little like a screwball break. Is this the way it was intended or is there an error. Has anyone noticed this.

I had similar issues with TC3 with some pitchers where their breaking stuff would not break correctly. However, when I looked at that particular pitcher in the editor, everything looked correct, and then, when back in the game, the breaking pitch would now break correctly! Go figure. By the way, this was using the In game editor.

Has anyone noticed these issues?

Archived