"The Man Who Ruined Baseball" aka Curt Flood

HardcoreLegend

Nobody gave this a try?

All the faces after Curt Flood seemed sort of rushed-out. They all seem like good starts but they sort of look monstrous in the in-game pix because many stages look glossed-over. It's better to take your time and enjoy what you're doing. It really shows in the end when you're having fun with it. I suggest slowing down a bit, if you care about keeping the quality up.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Medric, I'm sorry. I totally forgot to put that in there. As you an see it wasn't a very long FAQ about it, so I didn't even think to put you in there. When I update it again, I'll be sure to put you in there. Thanks for the help.

If you'd like to try that Maris on various face models, I'd appreciate that too.

There is actually a really good Pete Rose on here. I saw it the other day, maybe it just hasn't been released yet. Someone did one though.

The Briles needs more color correction on the face, if you'll notice. Needs alittle more yellow added to it. Once I get that blend down, I'll release Briles and Flood together, both for PC and XBOX.

I've been thinking about who I want to do next. I'd really like to do a 1997 version of Randy Johnson, but I am limited without OEdit for XBOX, so that is out.

I can't find a Jackie Robinson on here (there may be one) so that might be the next one I do.

I might be looking for some 90's people as well to help the 1994 mod. Possibly a Brady Anderson or Eddie Murray.

• 3 weeks later...

Flood and Briles are done. I will email them so the TC people can use them for a future update.

I hope that whoever did Carlton gets it finished up because that would give us:

Gibson

Briles

Carlton

Brock

Javier

Flood

Cepeda

Maris

All from the 1968 Cards. That's 3 SP and 5 position players. It would be my goal to some day have the entire starting 9 done.

Since I'm on the PC now as well as the XBOX, I can give you a preview of the XBOX version of Flood. The Briles is coming soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I do plan to release these at some point, just not yet. I want to get all the important players done and release them at once.

Just finished this one tonight (or atleast finished it for the time being). It's alittle too yellowish orange, but that's easy enough to fix.

Old Roger Maris:

mariscyber.jpg

Archived