MVP 06 ISSUES : The OFFICIAL Thread

fuzzone

First, you guys need to play one inning with Derek Lowe and tell me the fact that he has virtually no green when he throws a pitch on red -- his first pitch -- if that's normal.

ok i played one inning with the dodgers against the twins and the camera angles are really out of whack.

i'm not sure if this has been addressed but lol what the hell is going on with the REVERSE CAMERA ANGLE and the 6/1,6/5 --> camera angles

camera.jpg

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What else would be hot is removing that silly splash screen with all the contributers names on them.

My suggestion:

Lets stick to one font on the screens. One color with maybe a soft outline.

On stadium select screens I ask the same be applied. I'd rather not have text on the picture, but if it is needed then lets keep it small and relatively unoticed. I'll throw something together as an example. I just think little changes like that make it a little more professional.

I also dislike the loading screen, just a little odd. I personally don't like the fact that the accuracy on the pitching meter is so tiny now, and even after adjusting the slider all the way, I still find it difficult to accuratly throw pitches. It's probably just my skill level, but does anybody else agree?

I'm not as worried at the small amount of green I've just noticed the ball seems to be hit alot harder with this mod in general (not that that is a bad thing) I'm playing around with some slider settings on allstar mode and if I find something that works I'll post em and see if we cant get this great mod even better!

Ok I just messed around with the sliders a bit and I seem to have at least a decent starting point. These are on AllStar level with the MVP 06 mod..

AllStar Tuning 

User Pitch Meter Difficulty: 0

Pitch Speed: -5

CPU Pitcher Ball Rate: 11

User Pitcher Fatigue: -17

CPU Pitcher Fatigue: 6

User Pitch Control: 0 

CPU Pitch Control: 0 

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: 0

Bullpen Fatigue Grace: 0

User Batting Contact: 40 

CPU Batting Contact: -11 

User Batting Power: 20 

CPU Batting Power: -19

User Bunting Ability: 0

CPU Bunting Ability: -14

User Foul Ball Frequency: 50 

CPU Foul Ball Frequency: 50

CPU Swing Frequency: -33

User OF Speed (Manual): 0

CPU OF Speed:  0

User IF Speed (Manual): 0

CPU IF Speed:  0

User Throw Speed: 3 

CPU Throw Speed: -8

User Throw Accuracy: 0

CPU Throw Accuracy: -23

User Catch Errors: 15

CPU Catch Errors: 40 

User Dive Difficulty: 0

CPU Catch Effort: -15

User Baserunning Speed: 4 

CPU Baserunning Speed:  -1

User Runner Aggression: 0

CPU Runner Aggression: -10 

User Runner Steal Speed: 4

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -4

User Runner Steal Delay: -5

CPU Runner Steal Delay: 5

CPU Steal Rate: 5 

Runner Injury Frequency: 0 

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 0

Batter Injury Frequency: 0

Fielder Injury Frequency: 0

Pitching MG Difference: 0

Try em out and see what you think. personally I think I may have the CPU striking out a bit too much but it's not bad. I'm open to any suggestions!

user contact 40??? and power 20???? havent played but that sounds a bit high, at deafault all star i usually rock the cpu for about 12 hits a game. i really should try it out before talking, hopefully i can get to it tonite.

anyone have problems with their game where some of the players faces are warped? i downloaded the bigger of the 2 downloads with the easy install ( i think its LL) and joe blantons face is warped on the A's, a bunch of players on the tigers are warped .

Well, although I don't have anything to contribute to the project, I really appreciate everyone's hard work to make a great product!

With that said, would it be possible to alter the grass textures in the d/l? I've heard that the "shimmering" grass has been fixed through Mods, but it would be nice to see this change implemented in the Patch. Thanks again!

With that said, would it be possible to alter the grass textures in the d/l? I've heard that the "shimmering" grass has been fixed through Mods, but it would be nice to see this change implemented in the Patch. Thanks again!

co-signed

Archived