The New Busch Stadium a WIP

Pirate

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what great work after looking at it. At the very least a superb base for future mods of it. Your best ever pirate!

This thing is simply amazing. The only issues I've noticed (that Pirate hasn't already mentioned) are really involving "cut scenes." What I mean by this is the shots of the players in the dugout make them look like they're walking around thru random floating polygons, and all cut scenes have non-existant score boards, and sometimes you're looking thru fans when they show replays.

But aside from all that pretty random garbage- THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! I love this stadium, and Pirate - you are the MAN!

This thing is simply amazing. The only issues I've noticed (that Pirate hasn't already mentioned) are really involving "cut scenes." What I mean by this is the shots of the players in the dugout make them look like they're walking around thru random floating polygons, and all cut scenes have non-existant score boards, and sometimes you're looking thru fans when they show replays.

But aside from all that pretty random garbage- THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! I love this stadium, and Pirate - you are the MAN!

Also the pitchers in the bullpen have the wall going through them. You might want to look into fixing that problem too. Fantastic Work Pirate.

I just noticed something... I guess it's not a big deal, but I just wasn't sure if you'd noticed, Pirate: You have the left field stands correct, but on the right field side, you have the upper decks all end at the foul pole. In reality, they actually extend 1 to 1-and-a-half sections into fair territory. What I'm saying is you can hit a HR into the upper decks along BOTH foul lines in real life, but in your version it's only possible along the left field line.

Like I said, it's not a big deal, but I wasn't sure if you'd just not noticed it.

Anyway - I have now played a BUNCH of games in both the day and night versions - and they are simply AWESOME. Thank you so much, again, for all your amazing work.

Archived