kgbaseball's 2006 Roster Overhaul

kgbaseball

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have an estimate on how much longer it will be til you're done? Also, a few questions: Will the download include a .mbe? Will the roster include updated stats? I'm assuming that it will work with the latest models.bug relaese? Will there be multiple releases (updates)? I kow thats a lot of questions, but I'm just curious. Thanks for doin this kg!

One other reminder, my major league players have their birthdates moved a year back. You may want to move them forward by '365' in global edit. (They are moved back a year in order to have correct ages in MVP.)

for some reason with my UR 6.5 rosters, my players are actually a year behind. how do i fix that?

I could care less about having 2005 stats included, so we'll see. It'll be an .mbe and .dat files for the first release. Estimated time of release? A couple weeks at least. Honestly I can;t make any sort of guess; I have many, many hours left to go.

OK. I'm just excited. I would like 2005 stats included though if you feel like it. It wouldn't have to be in the first relaese, but I really like having 2005 stats. So I'm requesting those I guess, but its your roster, not mine. Do what you wish.

Too...much...roster...editing...

I was just fixing up Rangers pitcher Josh Rupe, and I swear he blinked at me...

I think I'm showing early signs of carpal tunnel. I need one of those padded mouse pads.

I'm finishing up with the Nats as I type this. After this is done, all of the players from Soriano's roster will be incorporated into mine. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after that.

Now that I'm done updating all MLB and some AAA players from Soriano's roster, I will now try to cut the roster size down to below 3,250. I have 2 options for roster sizes. Let me know which one you'd prefer. Here's the 2 options:

750 MLB players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

750 AAA players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

750 AA players (30 teams * 25 per team) +

600 A players (30 teams * 20 per team, 10 pos. players, 10 pitchers) +

50 All Star players (25 AL, 25 NL) +

50 Legends/Heroes players (Maybe turn these 2 teams into minor league All Star teams? Let me know if you like/want to help with this) =

2,950. The rest will be dedicated to Free Agents.

750 MLBers +

750 AAAers +

750 AAers +

750 Aers +

50 All Star +

50 Leg/Her =

3,100 +

150 FAs (this will lead to the game creating generic players which the CPU usually signs)

I think I counted right.

What do you guys prefer?

Archived