Total Classics phase 6 update

AlexTony

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So TC6 is not out yet? I was a bit confused since the first post was back in june for it and its now July. Just wanted to check and see. Keep up the good work fellas, I love this mod!

TC6 is coming along. We've had a few last additions which have taken a little longer than expected and we've got one more possible update. Plus Fuzz was without power for 10 days in New York City, so that didn't help matters. Hopefully it won't be much longer before TC6 is wrapped up and out the door.

I'm happy about the first one, and intrigued by the second one. What exactly does it entail?

--Eric

The batter walkup music was modified to have tracks in the following categories:

- Country

- 1970's

- Big Band and oldies

- 1980 to today

- 1960's

- Motown

The music was applied to the appropriate teams from different eras (e.g. Big band music for teams from the 30's & 40's, 60's music for teams from the '60's, etc.).

paul w sent me a msg asking if i could include his latest crosley and he's putting it into high gear so i figured i'd hold out for a day or so.

he contacted me today about emailing it to me so hopefully he'll send it and ill plug it in and package up.

tony,jim -- sent u guys an email.

Wow! You can apply specific music to specific teams? I never knew that. How does it work?

--Eric

It's not per team, it's per player. On MVPEdit, you can select the walkup music type. Tony went through every team and tweaked the players. I don't know how he did it. He'd have to answer that one for you......

Great work! Any chance of releasing the ball parks (such as Candlestick) seperately?

If I get industrious, I will release Candlestick, Baker Bowl, KC Municipal, LA Wrigley and LA Coliseum seperately. So, who knows, it just might happen.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Guys -

I just joined you guys by spending a fortune on mvp2005 on Ebay. Some guys are selling the game for 69.00 - 79.00 and 89.00 plus shipping now.

I just made it before the big price jump. What a rip- but at least you can find it - what if there were none at any price? Well anyway I can't wait to get the game so I can get involved with TC and load phase 5 - then phase 6 when it is ready. I have been playing mvp 2004

I have been reading the forums - It is mindboggling what you guys have done modifying this game. I sure hope the members appreciate what you have done for them...................JoeT (an old geezer that loves old time baseball)

Joet,

Welcome!

Especially if you are truly an Old geezer that enjoys old time baseball this is THE Place of ALL Places for guys like us .......... Old, Baseball and Everything!

Not to say I am really OLD but let's just say I am looking forward to the TC6 & 1967 releases since '67 was my last full season I was able to follow closely prior to heading to a place we called DaNam as a Jarhead! But Stars & Stripes did the best they could to keep me abreast of the '68 season and I cherished every release of that Rag mainly to catch up on things back home and in particular how things were going in the Bigs.

Enjoy and just Laugh at all those that Laugh at You having so much Fun and smiling from ear to ear like a Kid again ---- they unfortunately may never have a chance of experiencing such a wonderful feeling!

Don

TC6 is on the brink of being released. A minor problem is being researched and should be corrected very soon. I think you will be very pleased with the results.

1967 is progressing well and should be released a few weeks after TC6.

Hope this helps.

We are close with TC6

However, we have (as Stecropper mentioned) come across some crash

issues. It does not happen 'during' games but none the less we do not want to release TC6 until we find what is/are the cause(s)

Now we are backtracking our steps and going over files

Patience will be needed. If this goes on we may post and see if anyone else has ideas

Archived