Show us what you classic guys look like

69Yanks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking a. neither photo fuzz posted looks like eachother and b. the bottom one looks like Everybody loves Raymond a bit.

Also, the photo of KC all messed up reminds me of my youngest bro. brother.

well they're both me so what u want man. maybe a year apart.

I would show a picture of me but I don't have one at the moment. Plus when I take pictures I look like a dick lol. I'm one of those people that take bad pictures.

Although I do have this nice picture of me and Ryan Howard. Maybe I'll show that later if I can find the picture.

On the fun side - and going with the partying theme - here I am in my younger days spreading the word of "Trout Fishing in America", 93 WXRT and world peace. To put this in a historical context this was right around Kirk Gibson's 9th inning shot in the 1988 series. I know I was playing a lot of PC Baseball already but can't remember exactly what it was - probably Earl Weaver or Tony LaRussa.

paulw2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna see mo. i wanna know where he lives and i wanna know what he eats for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. i wanna know what he's wearing and i wanna know what he wore before i knew what he was wearing.

i wanna know who he lives with, who his playground friends were, what kind of music he listen to, what kind of music they listen to, i wanna know what he likes to drink and i wanna know who he pretends to be in the mirror.

I wanna know mo's real uncle, i wanna know mo's aunt, and i wanna know what they like to do, where they were born, what it means when they say, "The Old Country." I wanna know where this old country is, who founded it, if they ever had a civil war, and if mo speaks a second language.

i wanna know if mo has a girlfriend, a little brother, a sister. I wanna know if he comes from a happy family or if his parents bickered while he was growing up.

I don't wanna just know about mo. I wanna feel what it's like to be mo.

Mo -- I am a nerd. But I also suck at making cyberfaces.

I already posted a Mo pic this month, but Mo insists that he's turned into Fabio in the meantime.

And I believe in the word of Mo.

P.S. RUN SANDLOT! THE SPRINKLERS ARE GONNA GET YA!

hehe, i got a little wet. :stickman:

Archived