MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

tywiggins

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing work Ty, adding more faces to the game. So there could be a 1023.fsh file installed into the game without problems? And what about faces besides the generics 901-915? Would 900 and 916-999 work?

916 - 945 appear to be extra generic faces(copies of 901-915) Some of them work, some of them don't.(read a few pages back) As for 946-1023, I haven't gotten them to work, kraw just asked me to allow them, because he wanted to try something.

Ty, I am looking into the models.big and there are 45 different generic faces. Could the 30 others besides the 901-915 faces be replaced with regular faces in game and work? This is a slightly different question than before.

I tried that, but the game crashed whenever it tried to show the face. UncleMo said something about generics faces having to be 128x128.

Tywiggins, I have an issue and I don't know if it is your program or my rosters.

I have UR8.0, and I have your editor program. Upon kgbaseball's recommendation, I looked up a rookie named Carlos Gonzales in your editor to see how many stars and all of his ratings. ANYWAY, I then search milb.com to see where he can be found (it'd be great if this was in your editor BTW, but no big deal), see that he is on the Rangers, and then go looking for him to trade for him.

I go to trade and he is neither in my dynasty save to trade for (he could have been traded) and he can not be found when I go to Manage Rosters.

I do, however, see a Juan Gonz. (not theoh my dang back hurts again and I only played 20 games this year Juan Gone from the 1990's). Is there maybe a glitch where you CAN search in mvp editor for the player, see the guy with the right name, but really he happens to have a different name? I just can't find Carlos Gonzales! Suggestions other than go kill yourself or jump in the lake would be great.

Tywiggins, I have an issue and I don't know if it is your program or my rosters.

I have UR8.0, and I have your editor program. Upon kgbaseball's recommendation, I looked up a rookie named Carlos Gonzales in your editor to see how many stars and all of his ratings. ANYWAY, I then search milb.com to see where he can be found (it'd be great if this was in your editor BTW, but no big deal), see that he is on the Rangers, and then go looking for him to trade for him.

I go to trade and he is neither in my dynasty save to trade for (he could have been traded) and he can not be found when I go to Manage Rosters.

I do, however, see a Juan Gonz. (not theoh my dang back hurts again and I only played 20 games this year Juan Gone from the 1990's). Is there maybe a glitch where you CAN search in mvp editor for the player, see the guy with the right name, but really he happens to have a different name? I just can't find Carlos Gonzales! Suggestions other than go kill yourself or jump in the lake would be great.

I just looked at the UR 8.0 beta mbe file on my computer, and it shows that Carlos Gonzalez is on the Lancaster Jethawks (Arizona A)

Edit: He's on Arizona AAA on the dynasty you sent me.

Hey Tywiggins you are the man!!!!

It works perfect!!!

I had a problem and I solved it with this tool.

In my dinasty I've got Barry Bonds, that's ok, but, when I was going to start a game with BB in the lineup MVP crashed!!! It was the cyberface for BB that caused the problem. With your tool I changed the face for BB and got it, my problem has gone!!!!

Thanks mr. Ty!!!!

v0.23 is in the downloads section. The only thing that changed from v0.22 I released yesterday is the player contracts field. I noticed that it had the wrong contract for some players. I believe it is working better now. Also, if you give a pitcher a non-pitching contract type and press the save changes button, the editor will now change the contract type to MLB Ace. If you give a position player a pitching contract, the editor will now change the contract type to MLB Ind.

i feel like an idiot for asking for help for a program that i so straight foward, but i must:

i run the program, type in "Pujols" to see if it works, press enter, and nothing happens. i looked at the readme and dont think i missed anything. was i supposed to install something that came with it?