compmaniac

For the controls, they go as follows

Slide Headfirst = Hold shift and NUMPAD8

Slide Headfirst angle right = Hold shift and NUMPAD8+9

Slide Headfirst angle left = Hold shift and NUMPAD 8+7

etc.,

Leading off = Hold Shift and Numpad 8,

Decrease Lead (pansy =]) = Hold Shift and Numpad 2

RAM THE CATCHER! which i most dearly love, i believe is.. holdshift +nump ad 8.. not sure though, i kinda did it on accident when dave roberts leveled russel martin at home plate.

What are the controls, if I am the pitcher, and I want to pick somebody off base?

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded this from bushido:

http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3717.html

WORKS GREAT THANKS!!!!!

never mind:

[All I did was I took the controller.cfg and replaced my old one. But now I'm having problems... is there a different key setup for this?

1. Now I can't hit the ball. What is the button to hit the ball? Usually I would just press the down arrow and for a power hit I'd hit numpad 8 and 6 or numpad 8 and 4.

2. Also I'm having the same problem as compmaniac... I can't pitch outside. I would usually press shift + numpad 4 to pitch way inside to a left handed batter for example, or like shift + numpad 2 and numpad 6 for away and down low. Now shift has no effect?]

Thanks, maybe I'm trying the wrong buttons?? I haven't found a button that will make my batter swing yet though.

Edit:

1. LoL silly me it was the Enter key.

2. Ok i'm comparing the two cfg files... I realized that to pitch outside i have to use the right ctrl instead of right shift lol. my bad. Still trying to figure out how to hit lol... then I'll test pick off and stealing and sliding.

In answer to your question about the gamepad. There are two different plugs on the gamepad, right? Well you only need to use one. The USB on obviously goes into the USB port. The other one does not go into the printer port. It goes into the serial controller port, much like the old serial mice used to have. But, newer computer's probably do not have those ports so just use the USB port.

If you do not have a CD for it, simply pluig it in and leave it for a couple minutes before you go into the game. Windows should have a driver in its database. You may want to go into the Control Panel and then click on Game Controllers to calibrate it.

Hope this helped you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a question about the controls, hope someone could help me out, bascially i cannot get the lead off and pick off to work. In order to lead off

I would have to press shift and num8, but when i look at the controller.cfg that sjbushido posted, i do not see "shift" anywhere, does this mean shift a default button that cannot be edited?

• 3 months later...

Archived