Frost's cyberface previews

JP_Frost

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could someone please give me a quick guide on how to change colors and remove facial hair?

The headshots rarely have the same color as the .fsh files, so I'd like to know how you can blend those colors so they look the same. Same goes for facial -- if you have a 'bald' headshot, but are using a 'hairy' .fsh file as a base, how can you remove the hair?

could someone please give me a quick guide on how to change colors and remove facial hair?

The headshots rarely have the same color as the .fsh files, so I'd like to know how you can blend those colors so they look the same. Same goes for facial -- if you have a 'bald' headshot, but are using a 'hairy' .fsh file as a base, how can you remove the hair?

search for the xbox cyberface tutorial as i posted some tips in there that could help you.

to remove facial hair, you can either sample a hairless face from some other face, or you can use the stamp or heal tool to sample hairless areas of the face.

one thing i've done with the bald/hairy thing, is that i used the hairy base but i would also sample from a hairless bmp and use good blending techniques to blend it in. for instance, use the hairy base and then used that to align the eyes, nose, and mouth properly. then when ready with the alignment, just pasted the hairless base underneath it and blended everything i properly. again, those tips are in the aforementioned thread.

Here's a preview of Tony Sipp:

tonysippfinishedcopyfc8.jpg

This one was extremely hard to do. I wound up using a 1x Jesus Colome headshape which worked out the best I think. I'll mess around with the ears a bit more, but even though I love Sipp, I'm sick and tired of looking at his face.

I wanna give Crowe a shot and see if I can find a way around his awefully big smile, otherwise I might look for some other prospects or some relievers in need of a new cyberface (Francisco Cordero, Scott Eyre, etc). Hopefully Jogar will give me some tips on how to get clean textures since that's been my biggest challenge so far.

Let me know if these faces so far are worth uploading.

Well, the good news is the new Pressboxes will be taken at the end of this week, hopefully available for viewing next week.

That's great news.

Hopefully the photographers tell the players to keep a straight because the modding community does not care for smiles!!! :hand:

EDIT: Thanks D-Unit

Edward Mujica:

edwardmujicapk5.jpg

As you can see i used Colon's headshape (minus the hair). It looks pretty good, but not perfect. A smaller headshape would've been better, but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Tony Pena:

tonypenals3.jpg

Pena is a relief prospect for Arizona (currently ranked 9th on BA's top 10) and is a likely future closer candidate. This is probably my best face so far, didn't take long either.

Next up is Pat Neshek even though his pressbox and headshape are bit difficult, I'll give it a go.

I'm basically waiting for the new pressbox photo's to be released and hopefully I can use some of those for more prospects and other players in need of a cyberface.

EDIT:

Here's Pat Neshek (1x time unfortunately):

patneshekge3.jpg

That line above his eyes is shadow btw ...

Well, I'm done for today. Hope you guys liked them.

JP you are damn good at making faces. Just seeing people start up and do this so well makes me feel like I should try it. Then I realized I've tried it several times, I suck at it and I have no patience lol.

I'm not demanding a face but could you give Jeff Karstens a shot?

Archived