The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

I hear you man. All i have found so far are small pics which i realize are not even worth to send them your way. But i want to encourage you to keep up your hard work. I truly have a lot of respect for all modders on this site, including you. Your last Phillies faces really enhanced my personal gaming expierence and i'm looking forward for your upcoming output.

I really appreciate it...

Keep an eye out for a revamped Phillies pack released in the next few weeks!!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hory, let me know when you would like to have the faces by. I was planning on releasing them all in a few weeks or so but if you want them sooner I can see to it.

Well, kraw is finalising the patch today, so if you want to send the Anibal Sanchez face to TotalMVP05@gmail.com, that'd be awesome

I'll try and get it in in the patch at the last minute to replace the retired Keith Foulke's face.

Hey Scotty. Chuck James in in the works as we speak. I'd like to do Rauch also cause he's a unique looking fella that just wouldn't look right with a generic, we'll see. if Nolasco's new Pressbox is decent i will attempt him as well. Pardon my ignorance but who is Kevin Gregg? & what do you guys think about the Helm's headshape for Thorman?

Archived