2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

Kennyess... take them and send them to me (jaredhartung@gmail.com) and I may do an update once I am done with everything else.

Comp... I have incorporated that changer into my mods. Big0 gave me the go ahead on that. It's a great mod.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Just and FYI... I have AT&T about 67% completed, Coors about 50% completed and RFK about 80% completed. Kauffman is coming along at about 30%... In just RFK and AT&T I have put in about 6 hours of work. Throw in GABP and Safeco and I am in about 15 hours. This takes time.

I have family visiting this week so keep sending in photos and I will update when I have time.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok im not trying to be picky but on the GABP you released there is a small error. There is a colum type thing with the reds logo on it behind the river deck,... it should be more inbetween the riverdeck and the scoreboard.........i would post a screen shot so i could show you butr whenever i exit my game my computer freezes and i wouldnt have enough time to save it ......

Another queston...is it pssible for the scoreboard in GABP to be responsive to the game cause right now it is just on ATL vs CIN and stays on that

thanks

ok im not trying to be picky but on the GABP you released there is a small error. There is a colum type thing with the reds logo on it behind the river deck,... it should be more inbetween the riverdeck and the scoreboard.........i would post a screen shot so i could show you butr whenever i exit my game my computer freezes and i wouldnt have enough time to save it ......

Another queston...is it pssible for the scoreboard in GABP to be responsive to the game cause right now it is just on ATL vs CIN and stays on that

thanks

Not to be a jerk, but it's staying the way it is. The scoreboard is stuck that way and I don't feel like editing the o files, saving the progress, repacking the stadium, taking new screens, updating the readme, repacking the zip, getting on the site, finding the original download, deleting the old file and lastly uploading the new file just to move that little wall...

That is the process it would take to just update that little thing. It would be an hour to an hour and a half.

Sorry.

Not to be a jerk, but it's staying the way it is. The scoreboard is stuck that way and I don't feel like editing the o files, saving the progress, repacking the stadium, taking new screens, updating the readme, repacking the zip, getting on the site, finding the original download, deleting the old file and lastly uploading the new file just to move that little wall...

That is the process it would take to just update that little thing. It would be an hour to an hour and a half.

Sorry.

ok its fine then its no big deal

heres the better pics i got from safeco, and a suggestion at the end

full link with all pics is here

http://picasaweb.google.com/chasmarini/SeattleMariners4407

heres some samples

AMPM sign

100_0639%20-%20Copy.JPG

Bud Light

100_0640%20-%20Copy.JPG

both signs, plus updated KOMO Radio sign

100_0664.JPG

better view of komo radio

100_0658.JPG

also, would it be possible to add the mariners 4 AL west banners above the right field seating. heres 2 good views

100_0691.JPG

100_0692.JPG

the rest of the decent pics i got from wednesdays game are on the link.

let me know if you want me to reduce this message by removing some pics

Pirate, I have a request for RFK, do you mind cleaning up the RF wall? There's like on extra polygon that juts out for seemingly no reason and it has always bugged me. Do you need me to post a screenshot to show what I mean?

Some other requests:

Your version of Chase Field has the lights on during the day. Could you black out the alpha for the light glow effect and replace the light texture with the day-version light texture to make them look off?

The Dodger Stadium night version doesn't have lights (I think I figured out that the night version is just the day version with a night sky). Could you add lights and maybe play around with the shadows and OEdit vertex colors to make it look like it's actually night? Also those trees beyond CF seem to be a weird color.

Could you possibly consider a Rogers Centre mod? The one that was done by someone else is really just a day version and another day version with a night sky. None of the night textures from the original were added in, so the day and night version look completely the same, unless you look at the sky.

Lastly, could you maybe add a daytime sky and day lighting scheme to AT&T? I don't think it is always overcast in San Francisco (EA, what were you thinking?).

Thank you for listening. :smile:

Yep I have them tabascoman. They will help me greatly. AT&T has always been an easy park to work with so I should get it updated rather quickly. I see they made the video board larger and changed the scoreboard a little too. I'll have to work that in...

Right now my schedule looks like:

1. GABP

2. AT&T

3. Coors

4. Kauffman

5. Citizens Bank Park

Hey Pirate, would you like any assistance for At&T Park? as in photos, etc?

Pirat ei posted earlier on this topic about a colum GABP i didnt know if you wanted to see what i was talking about but i have a screen shot if you want me to show you ....

you said u werent goning to fix the problem but i think you were only refering to the scoreboard which btw is no big deal....

Nice shots but we need that new Bud Light sign. It's all futuristic and streamlined now. I think it's the same one at Safeco.

I think Dodger Stadium has the same exact logo but it's been updated, too.

Usually, when the beer companies advertise, they're never small. :)

PS: I'm off Winchester, work for a cab company. :)

still no luck with great american ballpark... sucks because my dynasty is with the reds. i'm sure it's something stupid though, pirate always makes great stadiums. probably user error. i don't know, the only thing i did different is add the grass and field mod and then i added this gabp mod. crashes every time. the loading meter starts going forward, then goes backward. then it crashes before loading anything. just a few minutes ago, i didn't click the link at the very first loading screen (when you first load the game) in time... the demo loaded up fenway park with no problems. i don't know what is going on with it.

nevermind, every stadium i try anymore crashes. i don't know why. the only thing i did was install the grass and field mod. seems like everyone else is happy with that. i figured it would work as well but something has happened and now i can't load any stadiums except, i guess, in demo mode... good for me. guess i'll go with a clean reinstall.

Archived