2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

Hey Pirate (or whoever that may know), are these stadiums compatible with the original game (as in not MVP 07) because of the Field Changer mod being implemented? I've read all through a few threads and couldn't find anything that said it was, so I was wondering. I've installed the first 3 stadiums released and they've all been OK so far, but I only played them briefly. They ran a little slower, but I guess they were supposed to be, so would I be fine then without the MVP 07 mod?

Thanks.

They are fine to work with whatever version of MVP 2005 you have. I do not use the 07 Mod.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work with the RFK but in the day version of RFK, the wall, where those ads are, is green and in the night version that wall is dark blue. Is that how it looks in real or was that something you missed? (it doesn`t make much of difference, just curious)

Thanks guys. I have family in town, so I won't be getting to these as quickly as I normally would. I have been getting up early before work to get some graphics done. I have Citizens Bank Day version completed with correct dimensions thanks to Sean and I went to the D-Backs home opener and got a lot of photos from the game, including a very high resolution Bud Light advert.

Hey Pirate, should you plan any further updates to CBP in the near future I will have tons of quality shots for you to work with. I'll be at the Phils/Mets game on the 16th. Wife & I are getting there for BP so I should be able to get shots of whatever you want. The main thing that would really make your CBP version shine would be to add some fans (standing cut-outs) to the center field/ Ashburn Alley area. That spot is ALWAYS packed durring the game. Just my few cents. I'll be snapping away with 7.1 digital...there will be shots if you want them!

Hey Pirate, Citizens bank Park looks looks better with those new ads:however; the ball park could use some more updates to it.

The LF wall is now missing that metal little fance that`s on top of it, Back Stop should be brick (with some ads on it) NOt green, the area behind CF wall should have some green shrubbery and the wall it`s (Center field wall) should have that see thru" wall on top of it (here is the pick of the CF field wall)

One of the problems is that EA completely butchered CBP in the game. The work that Pirate has done in left field has helped a ton, but even now it looks nothing like the real version.

I wouldn't hold out for too much on the CBP front. A shame that EA mangled it so badly, as it is a beautiful park.

Hey Pirate, Citizens bank Park looks looks better with those new ads:however; the ball park could use some more updates to it.

The LF wall is now missing that metal little fance that`s on top of it, Back Stop should be brick (with some ads on it) NOt green, the area behind CF wall should have some green shrubbery and the wall it`s (Center field wall) should have that see thru" wall on top of it (here is the pick of the CF field wall)

If I could I would. I am not a miracle worker.

Is the Modells sign suppose to be like this.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/216/mvp...00155876jr6.jpg

Argh I'll get that. these are things that drive me crazy about modding these stadiums. Why would EA make these textures backward? I fixed the reverse texture on the 1st base sign but didn't even realize that they reversed the ones in the bullpens. Idiots.

If I could I would. I am not a miracle worker.

I know that this isn`t the only thing you do. I just thought that I should mention it so when/if you do the next update, you can include some of the things mentioned above. :)

So, after looking at your list, I've figured out the ones you're not doing:

Fenway (BigO), Oriole (BigO), Dodger (Rolie), Yankee (Hyman), Dolphins (Hyman?), Rogers Centre (rdisk? I can't remember...), Wrigley (Trues/CC), Metrodome (Mauer?), and Tropicana (TribeTime?)

We know the first four are covered. Do you know if the others are going to be updated? I haven't seen a couple of these guys here in a long time.

Archived