"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

He's been pushed way too fast (once again) and in no way deserves the World Heavyweight Title (once again). Hopefully this means we won't see him vs. Del Rio at WM 29 (snooze match).

I kind of liked his new gimmick. I was kind of interested in how far WWE was going to let him push his whole Zeb Colter/Tea Party thing, especially with him facing the Mexican Del Rio. Kind of bummed about that.

Basically, here is what I think they could do now that Swagger will be suspended if not fired. On Raw have Swagger and Del Rio involved in a tag match or something, lights go out and the Shield destroys everyone and "injures" Swagger (justice because Swagger came back and was just given a shot) and attacks Del Rio. Ziggler comes out and cashes in MITB and wins the championship. Shield looks strong, writes out Swagger, and it sets up Ziggler vs. Del Rio at Mania.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of liked his new gimmick. I was kind of interested in how far WWE was going to let him push his whole Zeb Colter/Tea Party thing, especially with him facing the Mexican Del Rio. Kind of bummed about that.

Basically, here is what I think they could do now that Swagger will be suspended if not fired. On Raw have Swagger and Del Rio involved in a tag match or something, lights go out and the Shield destroys everyone and "injures" Swagger (justice because Swagger came back and was just given a shot) and attacks Del Rio. Ziggler comes out and cashes in MITB and wins the championship. Shield looks strong, writes out Swagger, and it sets up Ziggler vs. Del Rio at Mania.

I agree, his new gimmick was rather refreshing and Zeb is really talented on the mic, but the point is that Swagger is a fu**-up, and rumor has it that WWE has warned him before about his marijuana problem. He finally gets a good push, but shows that he has no sense of how to carry himself as a professional and a top-tier guy outside the ring, and ruins it like this. Good riddance. I like your Ziggler/Del Rio idea though, it will be interesting to see what Dolph does with the MITB before WM.

I agree, his new gimmick was rather refreshing and Zeb is really talented on the mic, but the point is that Swagger is a fu**-up, and rumor has it that WWE has warned him before about his marijuana problem. He finally gets a good push, but shows that he has no sense of how to carry himself as a professional and a top-tier guy outside the ring, and ruins it like this. Good riddance. I like your Ziggler/Del Rio idea though, it will be interesting to see what Dolph does with the MITB before WM.

Oh absolutely. If I was given a "main event" match at Wrestlemania I would so careful about what I did. I wouldn't drive anywhere and would stay in the hotel as much as possible. Risking your shot makes no sense to me.

The worst part is I read that Dutch Mantel was involved so that he could raise money for his granddaughter who died in a car crash. If that is true then what Swagger did just sucks.

But yeah, it will be interesting to see what they do. This might just be what Dolph needs to finally get his push.

• 1 month later...