The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]trade.jpg[/align]

Reasons on Trade: Ok before anyone speculates that this was a unfair trade or anything towards that let me bring you my reasons. First off the people I traded was two top 100 prospects on my team to the Expos. Giving up plenty of good players including one of the top prospect pitchers with Brian Anderson as I explained before. Now I know you look at this and I get Pedro Martinez and Vlad. But once again remember this concept, this is 1994 not 2007. If it was 2007 then I would say this was the most unrealistic trade I ever seen. But I really wanted Pedro for obvious reasons ;) and he will probably be my main pitcher who knows. And with Vlad I'm glad to have him in the farm system and he is only 18 years old right now, so you never know he could be a bust and do horrible. Who knows? That's why it was a risk on my part and trade two great players. You might even think this was a horrible trade, I don't know. Be free to put your input on this trade. And for trades to go, this is probably my last one for a long time till maybe September to pick up someone small to help the team. Anyway to end this long speech, like I said be free to give your input either good or bad always appreciated..

PS: This is the reason why I did a Minor League in the Spotlight to show you how good Alfonzo is and tearing it up in the Minors.

hmmmmm it will be intersting to see how pedro does for you is he gonna be your ace? and how old was he?

He is only 22 and he will be my fourth person in the rotation..shocking but my 1-3 I feel comfortable with pitching plus they got better stats..Pedro isn't 'Pedro' like just yet..

You Traded Fonzie? OH NO

At least you got Pedro and Vlad in return

I know Fonzie was always a favorite players of mine, but I got trade blues or something cause I went out to try to get Pedro and he had to be dealt. I'm sure he'll do good for the Expos.

I just think these trades are a tad early in the year.

Yea it is early to trade off people..that's why I don't expect to do any more trading for the season unless something huge comes up down the line. I just wanted to get a good team together to compete well to atleast try to compete. I am 6-10 in dead last so I thought trading for a good pitcher will be atleast helpful to get back to at least .500 ball.

Archived