The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nameless ... because of you, I decided to play the 94 season too. Last night I was looking through every single roster looking at all the players. Some of those teams were stacked and had several all-stars on the team. The Mets team however, just sucked. But, I'm having a good time [losing]. Thank you very much.

Your presentation is still great. And the story lines are really good. Now that there's no baseball, I need my fix of Mets baseball ... yours and Dudley's. Go Mets!!!!

Nice pickup in Pedro. I was actually thinking about doing the same. Now, the only other trade I can think of is .... possibly Beltran and/or Delgado ... that is when they come into the league. Get them while they are young.

Good luck.

Nameless ... because of you, I decided to play the 94 season too. Last night I was looking through every single roster looking at all the players. Some of those teams were stacked and had several all-stars on the team. The Mets team however, just sucked. But, I'm having a good time [losing]. Thank you very much.

Your presentation is still great. And the story lines are really good. Now that there's no baseball, I need my fix of Mets baseball ... yours and Dudley's. Go Mets!!!!

Nice pickup in Pedro. I was actually thinking about doing the same. Now, the only other trade I can think of is .... possibly Beltran and/or Delgado ... that is when they come into the league. Get them while they are young.

Good luck.

Does the 94 mod come with future rookies?

Does the 94 mod come with future rookies?

From the roster set that came with the 94 mod, only some of the players but I guess not all. You got Posada, Mariano and Jeter in the minors as with Vlad, Rey Ordonez, Butch Huskey, Edgrdo Alfonzo and some others. My favorite is Kevin Maas who actually played College Baseball with my older cousin. That was cool.

I just couldn't believe Mota was a position player and Mariano was a starter as with John Rocker. I was just counting how many all-star players were in the Mitchell report. LOL

Anyways, you can download the rosters seperately from the mod in the DL section and check the players for yourself. One cool thing would be to have the incoming drafted players as realistic as possible. But, it's cool to see all of these players.

Good luck.

Haha that's great. Enjoy playing with them but yea reliving the old days is great to see especially like you said seeing how many future all-star teams there are before they are in there prime. That's one reason why I picked up Vlad when he was only 18 and now I got him even though I don't expect him to play this season, only if an injury occurred so you never know. And yea you could pick up Delgado but remember he is a LF not 1B which is ironic. Toronto has a sick team in the 94 mod.

And yea it's hard to keep on losing but I expect to turn things around after all I'm on a 2 game winning streak right as you will see.

< sarcasm >

I wonder if the Expos will move somewhere else, for example Washington DC since not many fans are going to see them in Montreal. In that case, Edgardo could be playing in the city with the country's most famous interns. The best thing about 94 was that Bush was just a governor.

< / sarcasm >

< sarcasm >

I wonder if the Expos will move somewhere else, for example Washington DC since not many fans are going to see them in Montreal. In that case, Edgardo could be playing in the city with the country's most famous interns. The best thing about 94 was that Bush was just a governor.

< / sarcasm >

Funny stuff :lol:

< sarcasm >

< / sarcasm >

Haha that is true.

Ha the last time I heard his name...oh thats right a few days ago since he was in the Mitchell Report..hahah

Did he take them in '94 or was it later? If so, maybe you can work that into your story line.

I may have missed a few days here ... what happened to John Franco?

Did he take them in '94 or was it later? If so, maybe you can work that into your story line.

I may have missed a few days here ... what happened to John Franco?

I was thinking putting that in a story line but I don't know if I want to corrupt steroids in my dynasty haha...but yea Franco got injured in the beginning of the season he has about 11 more days till he will be back playing..

I was thinking putting that in a story line but I don't know if I want to corrupt steroids in my dynasty haha...but yea Franco got injured in the beginning of the season he has about 11 more days till he will be back playing..

Doh! I forgot I guess. I remember mentioning using Izzy as the closer but you said that you wanted to try him as a SP. I guess I'm getting too old. BTW ... does 'roids increase memory? LOL

Archived