The Year That Never Was...

Nameless

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like the Mets are facing all the pitchers that they later get ... Anthony Young, Pete Harnisch.

Hopefully, you'll get more wins than losses. But, if you win mostly every game, it would be unrealistic. Nice looking dynasty so far.

TY for the answers before. I never played a team with anything less than needing 2 WS wins in 3 years as a goal. That's hard to do. Good luck.

It seems like the Mets are facing all the pitchers that they later get ... Anthony Young, Pete Harnisch.

Hopefully, you'll get more wins than losses. But, if you win mostly every game, it would be unrealistic. Nice looking dynasty so far.

TY for the answers before. I never played a team with anything less than needing 2 WS wins in 3 years as a goal. That's hard to do. Good luck.

No Problem, ha yea there is a lot of pitchers and players that later became a Met but now I got the control of the general manager situation and I don't plan on making stupid moves as the Mets use to do..for example I don't think I be trading Jeff Kent anytime soon ;)

[align=center]Game 4: Mets @ Astros

post4.jpg

Box Score

[/align]

Notable Notes: John Franco was placed on the 15 Day DL due to fractured toe, he is expected to miss the entire month of April before return. Also what I found interested in last game is that Mike Hampton was Astros closer. Seems like due to early injuries, the Stros placed him as the closer. I thought it was pretty interesting closing out the ballgame but who knos thats me.

too bad about Franco ... maybe you can bring up Izzy to close games even though he was a starter ... rewrite history perhaps?

I guess Hampton went from a starter to a closer and straight out the door (today) in Mexico ... ouch!

Also, don't pick up Mo Vaughn ... ever! That was one of the worst pickups the Mets made ... of course after getting Mota. GL with next game.

haha yea no way for Vaughn..I don't even want to remember those days.. John Orelud, now that be a move I be willing to remake for a first baseman but Brogna doing alright for me right now. Hitting up right handers with ease.

But yea sucks about Franco, I was debating on bringing up Izzy but I found it to be too early to bring him up. If it was during somewhere near June, I would of probably done it. I want to see how he progress as a starter and you never kno..That's why I'm going to enjoy this dynasty, so many possibilities that you never expect can happen. The first example: Mike Hampton the Houston Astros closer haha..

[align=center]Game 5: Mets @ Astros

post5uy1.jpg

Box Score[/align]

Notable Notes: I blew this game, had the 6-2 in the 8th, they scored 3. Then had 2 outs in the ninth and blew the game to tie it up and eventually they came back and won off a Jeff Bagwell homerun. Another heartbreaking lost for the Mets.

[align=center]

tb.jpg[/align]

With that said, I am willing to hear any suggestions on what to do with Bonilla. I want to get another Starting Pitcher or bullpen help. But who knows what can happen. You'll probably see him ship out within 2 weeks in dynasty time of course.

Archived