Padres67

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey 112155,

Nice hearing from you. Yes, we are working on TC69 as we speak. Actually spent several hours yesteday on it and plan to spend a few more today.

However we are taking our time as we are also enhancing TC61* & TC67 as we progress on TC69. Making TC61* & TC67 more in line with how TC64 was packaged.

If I were to project a time frame I would say like late Jan to early Feb of '08 would be a fair estimate. Of course could be sooner / could be later depending on how all things come together.

Thanks for asking,

Don

Thanks for responding-How is that game on the big screen? I'm glad for the update to '61 and '67-I may have to visit those again as well. I will be anxiously awaiting the '69 release. You guys are great-thanks for all the hard work you do. I just watched the complete 4th game of the '68 World series. I have all 6 games in complete form including commercials. Too bad they don't exist in color. I couldn't believe Brock stole third with a 9 run lead in the 8th and a soggy field. maybe bad karma happened later when he was thrown out at the plate in game 5 and picked off first in the 7th game. I believe that help anger the Tigers and wake them up-what a bush league stunt-you don't steal any base with a 9 run lead in the 8th inning-especially with a muddy field that could break an ankle.

I don't know that woke up the Tigers, though. They were still getting beatpretty soundly in Game 5, down 3 - 0 after the first and if the umpire had made the correct call, would have been down 4-2 after the 6th.

Nelson Briles really screwed the pooch in that series. He wins just one game and the Tigers don't steal that Game 7.

• 1 month later...

Have you purchased the "Greatest games at Busch Stadium" yet. I got it the other day-thought the '68 game was in color-It wasn't. So I am not too interested in the other stuff.

Yeah, I've had it since it was released 2 years ago. For me, it's worth it just to have that 68 game and 2004 NLCS Game 4.

Sorry I missed your earlier post. Still in the works but looks like the Holiday Season was so much fun this year for several of us that not as much progress was made on TC69 as anticipated recently. Of course with LSU making it to the BCS Championship game had a great deal to do with me losing a couple to a few weeks --- actually just recovering from that game over the last few days I think !

But, none the less, TC69 is progressing but surely will be a bit later to release than initially thought --- aren't they all !

Should be here before opening day though I would think !

I'm actually messing with a beta version now but there is still a lot of work remaining to make it a worthy Full Season Mod.

Hardcorelegend --- Your Cardinals uniforms will definitely be used if you send them to me as well as anything else you care to contribute just let me know what you enjoy doing the most and we will try to work it in. Truly appreciate your offer.

Archived