MVP 08

compmaniac

To Yankee4life... Guess I over reacted to your post... You are right I didn't bother to read the reply from you to my previous quote... My mistake... I (hmmm) apologize... I was WRRRR WRRRRRR WRRRR WRONG... ouch that hurts...lol Sorry again... I thank you for not banning me... Love the site... Sorry again... Thanks

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a quick question, how do i get the players to have the right color skin or faces and arms do I need to reinstall the games. any help would be helpful, thank you

Install MVP 2005 Editor and follow instructions to run while in dynasty and you can change their skin tone. You can find MVP 2005 Editor in the download section, probably Tools & Editors.

Gotta think the stadiums are playing into this as well. I'm not sure what CC720 and rolie have been doing thus far, but one would think that stadium mods for 2008 would need to be included. Considering this is only week #2 of the season, it might be awhile before ad changes are made. I was lucky and was able to get somebody to take tons of great pics, but I'm not sure what other modders have to work with...

Hey, it will take as long as it takes. If anyone has a reason to complain it would be me. I go on deployment in a little while. If I don't dl this here, I'm probably not gonna get it. And frankly, its nice to have a distraction once in a while.

But, if it ain't done, its just not done. This isn't the modders full time jobs. They have lives. If you don't like it, learn to mod and do it yourself.

Archived