MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I was partly wrong...I've got no intention of starting a riot! I just watched the St. Louis Cardinals headshots and saw that Lohse, Izturis, Glaus were in a redbird uniform. I "guessed" they were released but as you say some photos still have got to be added. So it should be said that they "are in the process of releasing the pressbox photos" :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYM wrote:

He doesn't speak English or if he does it's really poor.

You know, that is really quite rude, it could have been a typo!

If you look at a computor keyboard, the E is right above the D. It's a very easy typo to make. I know, I've done it enough time in my life :) .

Wow - Cavicchi seemed to get really made about that.

(see what I did there?)

Now - in all seriousness - we should at least make an attempt not to be rude to eachother, but we must also not be overly-sensitive about things. This is a big forum, with lots of users. Much like in real life, face-to-face situations, sometimes people might say something that kind of rubs you the wrong way. But you don't ALWAYS have to say something about it.

Sometimes... you can just ignore it, recognizing that it's just not worth making an issue out of every little thing.

S'what I'm sayin'. :)

Wow - Cavicchi seemed to get really made about that.

(see what I did there?)

Now - in all seriousness - we should at least make an attempt not to be rude to eachother, but we must also not be overly-sensitive about things. This is a big forum, with lots of users. Much like in real life, face-to-face situations, sometimes people might say something that kind of rubs you the wrong way. But you don't ALWAYS have to say something about it.

Sometimes... you can just ignore it, recognizing that it's just not worth making an issue out of every little thing.

S'what I'm sayin'. :)

I happen to be a moderator on another forum, and I would never allow anyone to insult another member, but that's just me.

Well good for you, bud. Stick to moderating THAT forum then. If you equate someone poking a little bit of fun at putting an "e" on the end of "mod" with "insulting someone," then I think you are WAY too sensitive, but that's just me.

You REALLY would've freaked out if you saw that thread that went on page after page about "potching" and how important it is to major league teams (all starting when someone mis-spelled "pitching.")

This is NOT a big deal.

Get over it. Move on.

Archived