MVPEDIT

dgard20

I am sorry if this has already been asked but I just downloaded MVPEDIT and can not get ti to work. I get the error 53 thing and it then closes when I x-out.

Any pointers would be much appreciated. Thank you

David

• 3 weeks later...

you won't get an answer... you have to be a geek and part of the clique to get an answer... and how dare you not know how to use this CRAPPY programs that never work like they should... get the picture?

Life is just so hard for you :(

you won't get an answer... you have to be a geek and part of the clique to get an answer... and how dare you not know how to use this CRAPPY programs that never work like they should... get the picture?

16933.JPG

farkwhar, grow up. You definitely do need a hug.

David, if I remember correctly, error 53 started occurring when attempting to import pre-patch rosters into the post-patch version of MVPEdit. The first thing to try is apply EA's latest patch and download some new rosters. Post back here if this doesn't help.

dgard20, try this LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...ight=error.html

That's the last thread where error 53 was discussed.

farkwhar: apparently you feel you haven't gotten answers in the past. Sorry for that. Not sure of any specific instances, but if you have something you want to talk to me about, just send me a PM, and I'll be glad to help you out *if* I have the answers you're looking for. If not, I'll try to refer you to the best source I can think of.

Okay... so let's put more of the energy in this thread into answering people's questions instead of giving somebody a hard time.

Sounds good.

Archived