Caturday thread, only used on Caturday.

Riegz0r

hi i just wondering if mvp 08 its out? u know about some mod or where i can download it? or something to play it thanks

EDITED by Mark B - This thread is now about Caturday.

If it is Caturday anywhere in the world, the Caturday thread shall be active. At other times, it shall stay in hiding, waiting for it's time in the glory among the greats. :hail:

seehereblogspotcomcats6tn3.jpg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why's everyone gotta be so mean to the noobs? There's nothing on the front page of the site, or even the download section, to suggest when the mod is going to get released.

To answer your question, the mod is almost done. From what I understand pretty much everything is finished except the stadiums. There's a pretty extensive thread over at the eamods.com forums about MVP08, although it's now pretty much just turned into a bunch of people asking over and over again "when's it coming out?"

jJust be patient, it'll be here soon. In the meantime, MVP 07 with the new KG roster update is a pretty solid alternative :-)

Actually you are right. The mods should have a link to the old thread put on the front of the site. That one has the announcement about when to expect it, and is also locked so noone can just harp on with pointless questions.

mrg1, this thread is now about caturday. Don't get off topic!

Just kidding. :) A quick peruse around the search function results in plenty of posts regarding the '08 mod, and the conclusion of them all is that it's not yet done. Also, there is Yankee4Life's thread regarding the MVP '08 release date, which will appear in the search results, as well as as a sticky in the Total Conversion Mods forum.

Archived