TC9 cyberface list

EASPORTSGUY

well i'm not sure what you're doing if guys are disappearing from the all star team when you do that. that's strange. the guys on the all star teams are just duplicates of themselves on the real teams, so if you're replacing them, that would explain why they're disappearing from the all star teams.

well i'm not sure what you're doing if guys are disappearing from the all star team when you do that. that's strange. the guys on the all star teams are just duplicates of themselves on the real teams, so if you're replacing them, that would explain why they're disappearing from the all star teams.

I bet that it's. As I delete them from their actual team, they may be disappearing from the all-star team... I will try to import the original ones from another cpy of the base roster, and see if it helps... Along with making sure my lineups and rotos are good.

Thanks for all the help guys...

Well, I found out that the all star rosters, and future stars teams were screwed up royally. They had all of their position players in the line up, and all the pitchers either in the roto, or as the closer.... And I mean ALL of them. 6 closers on one of the futures teams...

I fixed that, but it still didn't work. So, I exported the actual teams from my back up, to my roster, and they are still screwed up...

Not sure what to do now... The lineup and rotos are ok in my back up, but once I import them, they are screwed up...

I decided to say screw it, and I started over with the MVP 08 base rosters. Last time I imported all of the teams, and then saved my season, and tried it.

This time, I am doing one team at a time, saving it, and then trying it. I have 8 teams imported, and it is working just fine.

Then, once it is tested, and working, I save the season again, in a back up file... That way if one of the teams I import screws it up, I have a back up (number one), and I know which team is causing the issue (number two).

Thanks for all of the help. :)

Archived