New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

[align=center]

RedSox bats heat up to claim the series 2-1, Matsuzaka and Halladay both had poor starts again this season

scoreboardgame7torontovg3.jpg

Top - Drew drives a double to center field to drive in two runs

Bottom - Cash connects for his second homerun in three days

redsoxgame7highlightsqr9.jpg

Top - Rolen slides home to score on Aaron Hill's sac fly

Bottom - Vernon Wells slides in safe to second base on his first steal of the year to get into scoring position in which Lyle Overbay later knocks him in on a single to center field

bluejaysgame7highlightsln6.jpg

Boxscore Game 7@Toronto[/align]

Ouch Beckett!!! He took a pounding, 6 runs in 6 innings........your staff is getting mauled early, come on Sox pull it together :lol:

Yea following Matsuzaka'a second bad start im just hoping the bats stay hot and my pitchers come around. One high point is Jon Lester he pitched great in his first start and the bullpen is holding up okay.

[align=center]Youkilis and Lowell power the RedSox to victory in home opener

scoreboardgame8vsdetroibh4.jpg

Top - Lowell gets the RedSox on the board with a three run homerun off the Coke bottle

Bottom - Youkilis puts the game out of sight with his three run shot to center field

redsoxgame8highlightsdb5.jpg

Top - Leyland comes out to dispute a call on which Crisp was judged safe on a stolen base attempt in which replays show that he was in fact out

Bottom - Granderson drives in a run with his second double of the year

tigersgame8highlightscc3.jpg

Boxscore Game 8VsDetroit[/align]

Your presentation rocks, dude!

P.S.: Are you going to trade Manny anytime soon?

Well i know the rosters im using are now not realistic but when it comes to trades im going complete trades at a later stage of the season like in real life but at the minute Manny isn't a player that i would consider trading because he's doing well for me but depending on my record at the end of may and then towards the all star break, i might start thinking about possible deals but IF i do deal Manny i won't be including Moss and Hansen in the deal

[align=center]Tigers and Rogers shutout Sox for a much needed victory

scoreboardgame9vsdetroieq1.jpg

Top - Jon Lester helped himself out with a great catch in first inning

Bottom - Dustin Pedroia shows that he is a quality second baseman with a great stop to get Polanco out at first in the seventh inning

redsoxgame9highlightsqb6.jpg

Top - Polanco connects with long homerun to put the Tigers in front in the top of the fourth to give the Tigers a 1-0 lead

Bottom - Renteria slides in for a double in the ninth in which the Tigers scored 2 more runs

tigersgame9highlightszb1.jpg

Boxscore Game 9Vs Detroit[/align]

[align=center]RedSox bats come through to power Boston to a series win over Detroit

scoreboardgame10vsdetrogf3.jpg

Top - Youkilis adds to his 6RBIs with a two run homerun in the bottom of the fifth to give Boston the lead

Bottom - Ramirez gets his first homerun of the in the bottom of the seventh and for many this homerun is long overdue

redsoxgame10highlightsuc5.jpg

Top - Ordonez gets drilled by Colon in the first inning, the day got even worse for Ordonez when he had to leave the game injured

Bottom - Jeff Larish hits his second homerun of the day which capped a career day for the rookie

tigersgame10highlightsrs0.jpg

Boxscore Game 10Vs Detroit[/align]

[align=center]Offence was the topic of the day in this opening game for the greatest rivalry in sport

scoreboardgame11vsnewyoqi6.jpg

Top - Youkilis singles in the first inning to contribute to a terrible start for Wang

Bottom - Varitek makes contact for a hit, one of his four on the day

redsoxgame11highlightszz2.jpg

Top - Abreu drives a shot into the bullpen to give the Yankees the lead in the first

Bottom - Alberto Gonzalez hits his first homerun of his career to keep the game close in the fifth

yankeesgame11highlightsyk7.jpg

Boxscore Game 11Vs Yankees[/align]

[align=center]Yankees ninth inning come back not enough to beat the RedSox

scoreboardgame12vsnewyolt4.jpg

Top - Lowrie makes a diving stop behind second base and throw to get Damon by a few steps

Bottom - Ramirez celebrates after his first grand slam of the year off Pettitte

redsoxgame12highlightsif8.jpg

Top - Rodriguez steals second base safely after a wild throw by varitek which landed in center field

Bottom - Jeter slides in at third for his first triple of the year

yankeesgame12highlightsel3.jpg

Boxscore Game 12 Vs Yankees[/align]

Good luck with game three rookie_rick. Maybe Jeter can ground into a key double play for you to help you out. He's good at that.

Thanks, Hopefully i can keep them all off base but if i fail to do that, Jeter will be my next option to help me out :p Or he can throw the ball away twice like he did in game 2 of the series