New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

[align=center]Yankees ride 4 homeruns to victory over the RedSox

scoreboardgame13vsnewyojk8.jpg

Top - Ellsbury attempts a diving catch in the first inning off Abreu but it lands in for a single

Bottom - Ellsbury later drives a double to right field

redsoxgame13highlightsnp4.jpg

Top - Posada hits one of the teams four homeruns into the bullpen in right

Bottom - A-Rod drives a shot over the big green monster in sixth

yankeesgame13highlightset1.jpg

Boxscore Game 13 Vs Yankees[/align]

you have been taking jabs to the face, its time to load up and throw a hook somewhere 'rick, lets score some runs and put a beat down on somebody, send a message that the Sox are not going anywhere ;)

:club: Well i got Cleveland next so im armed and ready :ninja:

We not doing too bad as we only 1 game out of the lead, whereas the Yankees are bottom which is always nice :lol:

[align=center]Indians pound RedSox poor pitching to win third straight

scoreboardgame14clevelaga1.jpg

Top - Pedroia commits an error on a routine ground ball from Barfield

Bottom - Ramirez drills a homerun to left field in the fourth

redsoxgame14highlightsnl5.jpg

Top - Francisco has a career day hitting two homeruns and driving in 6 runs

Bottom - Barfield slides safely into second for his second steal of the year

indiansgame14highlightsff1.jpg

Boxscore Game 14@ Cleveland[/align]

[align=center]RedSox salvage a victory from the trip to Cleveland

scoreboardgame15clevelaju1.jpg

Top - Varitek tags out Hafner at the plate to end the first inning and to prevent and runs from scoring

Bottom - Crisp hits his first homerun of the year in the ninth to put the game to bed

redsoxgame15highlightsex1.jpg

Top - Hafner puts up some resistance with his 2 run homerun in the bottom of the third

Bottom - Cabrera slides in safe to steal his second base of the game

indiansgame15highlightsqt0.jpg

Boxscore Game 15 @ Cleveland[/align]

I am torn when you play the Indians, because thats my team, but i will accept a split ;) Francisco looks like a beast in your dynasty. He hit 2 bombs and drove in 6 against you?

So when is Manny gonna be Manny, and you trade him away to the Dodgers for a bag of baseballs and an autographed jersey of Nomar Garciaparra??

I am torn when you play the Indians, because thats my team, but i will accept a split ;) Francisco looks like a beast in your dynasty. He hit 2 bombs and drove in 6 against you?

So when is Manny gonna be Manny, and you trade him away to the Dodgers for a bag of baseballs and an autographed jersey of Nomar Garciaparra??

Yea, Francisco seems to be a player that is going to dominate me all year. There are always odd players that seem to do really well against me but after those two games against him, im going to treat him with a little more care next time i face the Indians.

Well i'm alot better than Theo at pulling off deals so i will actually get something worthwhile for Manny without giving up a first round draft pick and a very good OF as well. :lol:

Thats if i deal Manny at all. I've got till the deadline to decide so who knows. :p

[align=center]RedSox overcome the Yankees in an extra innings pitching duel

scoreboardgame16newyorklw6.jpg

Top - Pedoria gets the first hit of the game with a double in the fourth

Bottom - Casey shows that it's not just Youkilis that can play D at 1st base with a diving stop in the sixth

redsoxgame16highlightsdg9.jpg

Top - Jeter puts up the only run on the board for the Yankees with a homerun to right field to lead off the bottom of the fourth

Bottom - Matsui strikes out to end the game in the tenth off of Papelbon

yankeesgame16highlightskj7.jpg

Boxscore Game 16 @ Yankees[/align]

[align=center]RedSox walk away with a mini sweep from New York leaving the Yankees bottom of the AL East

scoreboardgame17newyorkhb4.jpg

Top - Crisp singles in the first inning, the only hit given up by Pettitte

Bottom - Pedroia makes a diving stop to end the second inning

redsoxgame17highlightsja7.jpg

Top - Cano turns on one and drives it to right field for a two run shot

Bottom - Jeter stares at strike three against Okajima

yankeesgame17highlightskf8.jpg

Boxscore Game 17 @ Yankees[/align]

I had 11 walks in my last game as well....lol you are showing great patients at the plate........keep it up!!

I couldn't believe how bad Pettitte was but it was closer for a time than the final score shows because once again Dice-K was horrible. I have no idea what im going to do with him. I might send him down for a couple of weeks and hope he bounces back.

its like his real life performance...........hes crap for a couple of starts, and then hes good for a lights out start :shrug:

I don't know if i want to risk any more bad starts because im already 2 games behind a Rays team that have the talent to run away with the division. I might give it one more start and then call up Buchholz or Masterson to replace him