* Baseball Premier League *

redsox

WOW is all I can say Redsox...

I really like the Marlins unis as well..you could actually put them in MVP as an alternate if you uploaded them that way...maybe added to Spunges updates.

I really like the Pats unis as well...you could use them as a 4th of July alternate for the Red Sox too...

Your getting really good with these...I love the new designs you are coming up with.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a first around here. Sure we've had a lot of dynasties detailed on this website but this is the first one where a guy makes his own uniforms and teams for it. This should be fun to watch.

Redsox, even though these are made up names and uniforms, I bet you'd have a lot of people willing to download them to put in their game. Have fun, and best of luck.

This is a first around here. Sure we've had a lot of dynasties detailed on this website but this is the first one where a guy makes his own uniforms and teams for it. This should be fun to watch.

Redsox, even though these are made up names and uniforms, I bet you'd have a lot of people willing to download them to put in their game. Have fun, and best of luck.

Thanks. Same uniforms and teams just seem to get a little boring after a long time.

All these uniforms look great.

I am looking forward to seeing how the draft is going to play out.

Thanks man. I am planning on doing something unique (have a few templates) for the first round but for the other rounds, I think I will just list the players that went to each team.

To make sure that this doesn't end up being an all-star league, I am actually going to do a fantasy draft with all 30 teams but just pick 8 teams out of that. That way some of the big name players will not be part of this league. I think it will be more fun this way than playing with a team of all-stars.

This is a first around here. Sure we've had a lot of dynasties detailed on this website but this is the first one where a guy makes his own uniforms and teams for it.

I think Red Sox was the first, as this idea (this franchise) was initialized some time ago, but I know another guy that made 30 fictitional teams, unis, and logos. *grin*

• 2 months later...

Looks great, V.  Remember when we were talking about the Blue/Black Gradiant on the background of the players?  I really only used blue and black as an example.

Just a suggestion, but I would use the teams main color and black as the gradiant.  For example, Teal/Black gradiant for the Miami Marlins, Orange/Black gradiant for the Miners, etc.  It would be a quick fix if you still have the templates, and I bet you'd be surprised how much it may improve the overall pic.

Just a suggestion, but they look great anyway.  Good work.   B)

Cool choice on the 1-button tops ... I fooled around with a jersey set using those ... going for more of a "college look".

I might actually do something with those for the 2010 season ... a lot more flexibility than just the standard script across the chest and number at the bottom.

Looks great, V.  Remember when we were talking about the Blue/Black Gradiant on the background of the players?  I really only used blue and black as an example.

Just a suggestion, but I would use the teams main color and black as the gradiant.  For example, Teal/Black gradiant for the Miami Marlins, Orange/Black gradiant for the Miners, etc.  It would be a quick fix if you still have the templates, and I bet you'd be surprised how much it may improve the overall pic.

Just a suggestion, but they look great anyway.  Good work.   B)

Agree completely!  Just re-created them again and I have updated the screens in the previous post.  Thanks a lot for pointing that out Jay.

Archived