Site Issues

Trues

• 2 months later...

Is anybody else having trouble with the chatbox?  My AVG is coming up with a virus detection.  When I load up the site, it automatically shuts down the chatbox and the AVG window says,

"Threat:     Virus found JS/Downloader.Agent

Object Name:  www.mvpmods.com/applications/bimchatbox/interface/chat/chatbox115.

js?v=24f01e9385

Threat has been successfully removed."

Hasn't happened before but has for the last 15 hours or so.

7 hours ago, pitchleague said:

Is anybody else having trouble with the chatbox?  My AVG is coming up with a virus detection.  When I load up the site, it automatically shuts down the chatbox and the AVG window says,

"Threat:     Virus found JS/Downloader.Agent

Object Name:  www.mvpmods.com/applications/bimchatbox/interface/chat/chatbox115.

js?v=24f01e9385

Threat has been successfully removed."

Hasn't happened before but has for the last 15 hours or so.

I'm getting the same.

I agree with Gordo, time to move on and find some better AV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, bdolan33 said:

it is working for me

How do you know what file joegreen was trying to get?

On 2/22/2016 at 6:06 PM, joegreen said:

Sorry, there is a problem

You are not allowed to download that file.

Error code: 1D161/3

why id this come up?

i would really like to download this stuff

Let me know what one it is. If it is a Mvp file chances are I got it on disc.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, royhobbs said:

Unable to send a message to someone. Able to select recipient and subject, but cannot enter text for message body.

Check to see if that person allows having messages sent to him. Try sending me a test message to see if it works.

3 hours ago, royhobbs said:

Screenshot of Messaging issue. Can add to recipient and subject line, but no option for message body.

Untitled.jpg

If you're using any ad blockers, kindly disable them (at least for this site only), as they will sometimes block web objects also. Refresh the page and try to PM again after you disable the adblocker on this site :)

• 1 month later...

How can you add Youtube videos in a post?

Simply add the entire http link into your post, and it will add the video. This works only if the author of the video allows embedded content (meaning you can have the video displayed on a webpage).

For example: 

• 6 months later...

(Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to put this in the proper topic)

I was able to repeat the issue that I was having with MVPMods.com. It looks like the problem arose when I tried to edit my profile. The edits wouldn't save, and it required a Tumblr account in order to proceed with edits. I did all of that, and the changes didn't take, so I repeated the process a couple of times. Then, the site completely crashed, and when I tried to access it from my computer's IP address (and then with my phone's 4G), the site crashes, giving a message of a connection time out.

I'm not sure if it's flood control blocking my IP or something that's a bigger issue when it comes to editing someone's profile, but either way, this is why I can't access the site, and hopefully a fix can happen soon. Not sure if it's a matter of taking my IP off the black list or what, but I'd appreciate any help I can get from a system admin. Thanks and happy holidays!

(Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to put this in the proper topic)

I was able to repeat the issue that I was having with MVPMods.com. It looks like the problem arose when I tried to edit my profile. The edits wouldn't save, and it required a Tumblr account in order to proceed with edits. I did all of that, and the changes didn't take, so I repeated the process a couple of times. Then, the site completely crashed, and when I tried to access it from my computer's IP address (and then with my phone's 4G), the site crashes, giving a message of a connection time out.

I'm not sure if it's flood control blocking my IP or something that's a bigger issue when it comes to editing someone's profile, but either way, this is why I can't access the site, and hopefully a fix can happen soon. Not sure if it's a matter of taking my IP off the black list or what, but I'd appreciate any help I can get from a system admin. Thanks and happy holidays!

I'll look into this for you buddy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

April 2019 update looks really good.  Like the way you can customize the colors.  Had to bump up the zoom to 110% on my browser and it looks perfect.  Well done!!

Did notice that I couldn't enter anything into the shoutbox, but a shoutbox isn't make or break for me on a website.

Still think that the individual pages are way to long.  About half the length I think would be ideal.  Just my preference is all.

• 2 months later...