Mlb Pc 09 - Controller Issues

abhall

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's one of the Controller's I use as well. Extremely versatile, with many possibilities. I would map the RS for aiming, and assign any other button for pitching. Many posts here about different mappings. My RS is for aiming, and the #1 button is for Pitching. I happen to be Right handed as well. You can map the LS for aiming, but it's going to change other controls. I read somewhere about sticks "zoning" out, for whatever reason this may be the case. It's a good Controller, so much that I'm sitting on a new 360 wired, and looking at the ease of it's mapping I should open it and use it, but I'm good with ole "trusty" my P990. At some point I'll use the new one. It's like the P990 is my "beater" and the 360w is my "#1"......guitar terminology. Make no mistake about it, it's VERY capable.

good luck...

I currently have the LS for aim and RS for pitches. How do you use the #1 for pitches when there are 4-5 different pitches sometimes?

I currently have the LS for aim and RS for pitches. How do you use the #1 for pitches when there are 4-5 different pitches sometimes?

you pitch with the stick only, the movement of the stick decides what pitch will be thrown. you can awitch to button pitching (classic) but i haven't tried this one yet.

I'm using a wireless PS2 controller for the game, it works pretty well but no rumble.....

The only issue is that I hit too many home runs in a game!

I'm willing to bet you're probably playing on Pro? Crank it up to Legend, or use some of the Slider's mentioned here. It may take your game to another level. IMO, Custom/Legend is the way to go....

I was able to correct the pitch aiming issue that I was having. I am using the RS to aim now instead of the LS and this is working properly now. Since I am a lefty it's take a little getting used to but so will all the other controls on this game, I was so used to MVP for years, but something new again has got me excited, I like a challenge!

• 2 weeks later...

The fact remains that none of you should have to waste your valuable time trying to do this, and to hold 2K to some kind of basic standard, because the game is pretty much unplayable for a fair amount of people. It's time to fix the controller issues first; get a patch out that will take care of this, then work on what else needs to be repaired. I mean, was this game even tested on the PC with a controller? Why are their 2 profiles when I have only one Logitech controller?

• 9 months later...

Archived