Changing Your Songs In Mvp

Yankee4Life

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/15/2014 at 3:27 PM, MetsFan826 said:

Do you happen to know where I can get help for this? Every other thread I've seen about this topic is more than a year old and has no responses.

No I do not but I do know you won't find it in this thread. This is a thread that I made to help people change the songs in the jukebox so they can put their own songs in it.

If you found other threads about the in-game music importer that did not have any responses to it that means to me that whatever the question was the people who read it did not know the answer to it so they didn't respond. It can also mean that the people that do know the answer did not see it or have not been on the website in awhile to know that thread was made.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, jlnhlfan said:

I'm new to this.

Where is the data for the menu music in the FEENG.LOC file?

Using the LocLook tool, search for EA SPORTS" TRAX in FEENG.LOC.  The song, artist and album titles are right below that.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i tried this with two different mp3's and when imported as asf the game just skips the track completely any fixes? As a Yanks fan i refuse to have a song glorifying Boston in my game lol

Edited by Paramore

5 hours ago, Paramore said:

i tried this with two different mp3's and when imported as asf the game just skips the track completely any fixes? As a Yanks fan i refuse to have a song glorifying Boston in my game lol

Did you follow the directions that I wrote in the very first post of this thread? If you did there is no way your game would skip over these songs.

13 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Did you follow the directions that I wrote in the very first post of this thread? If you did there is no way your game would skip over these songs.

I did but for some reason it just doesn't play. I did verify the mp3s work. I'll try again when i get on my pc. Update turns out it was just my audio folder was in the wrong directory. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Paramore