Detroit Lions New Logo

rroy0824

the new logos look cool.

Ya .. they can't do any worse. Because of the winless season, their expectations are probably low. Anyone can step in and even if they have a 1, 2 or 3 win season, it'll be considered a success. That's probably the best job to have ... knowing that winning only three games won't get you fired. That is ... if they win. I wonder if they'll come out with new uniforms too. They need the ghost of Barry Sanders. LOL

That logo has to be the one of the worst looking logos I have seen since the Savannah Sand Gnats. I say we keep the old logo, get new uniforms. We haven't changed our logo in baseball for a century, and we haven't changed our hockey logo in like 50 years I think.

Detroit sports are full of tradition.

I love the Detroit Lions, but quite frankly, since Barry retired, watching them has literally been a pain. Even though the Lions have one blayoff win since the 50's, they have a lot of tradition. Every Thanksgiving, America watches the Detroit Lions. The only thing stopping us from the playoffs is very little talent, and terrible management. Matt Millen was arguably the worst GM in history.

To wrap things up, the Lions have a long way to go. A new logo will just like, to use a famous expression, putting lipstick on a pig. New logo or no new logo, they were still 0-16 last year.

That logo has to be the one of the worst looking logos I have seen since the Savannah Sand Gnats. I say we keep the old logo, get new uniforms. We haven't changed our logo in baseball for a century, and we haven't changed our hockey logo in like 50 years I think.

Detroit sports are full of tradition.

I love the Detroit Lions, but quite frankly, since Barry retired, watching them has literally been a pain. Even though the Lions have one blayoff win since the 50's, they have a lot of tradition. Every Thanksgiving, America watches the Detroit Lions. The only thing stopping us from the playoffs is very little talent, and terrible management. Matt Millen was arguably the worst GM in history.

To wrap things up, the Lions have a long way to go. A new logo will just like, to use a famous expression, putting lipstick on a pig. New logo or no new logo, they were still 0-16 last year.

I liked the old logo to, but after going 0-16 they needed to change and try to make new history. because for now long the old logo will be known for 0-16. also im not shure about how much the uniforms are going to change maby not at all but they should change everything.

Archived