Tywiggins Roster Editor

Wicked420

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any one know if you can edit a roster with this program and then transfer it via thumb drive to an x-box 360 and load it on that version of 2k9?

Nope, that won't work.

From what I can remember the formats of the ROS files are different for the Xbox 360 and the PC version.

I'm making progress on it. I've had less time to work on it this week than I thought I would. I'll release the next version by Friday morning, though it might not have everything that I intended to be in the next release.

What I have done so far:

Can view list of players by team instead of searching for their name.

Can assign players to new teams. Removes them from lineup/defense/rotation.

Team Tab -- You select the team, it shows you a list of hitters, pitchers, and players on the DL. It also has the 4 lineups.

What I still want to do:

1. Add/remove players on the Free Agents list that the game uses.

2. When putting players on the DL, I need to remove them from lineup/defense/rotation.

3. I need to check all teams to make sure they don't have any problems. The game will crash if any lineups or rotations have empty spots.

4. I need to finish the Team Tab.

Whatever I don't get done by Friday morning, I will try to get done by the early part of next week.

version 0.20 is up: http://www.eamods.com/index.php/View-detai...ter-Editor.html

I did #1 and #2, but I didn't test them.

I now have an installer for my program thanks to kraw.

I recommend that you don't put players on the DL or assign players to new teams yet. If they were in the starting lineup or in the starting rotation, the game will crash when you try to play or sim a game when a team has any empty spots in the lineup or rotation. It may also crash if you have more than 25 active players on a team.

• 2 weeks later...

I already have the editor,how to we get the updated verison? The site does not work for me everytime I register.

You have to be logged in to download the roster editor.

Then just install. It automatically logs you out of the site for some reason.

by the way, I released version 0.23 http://eamods.com/index.php/View-details/M...ter-Editor.html

The version number is now on the titlebar of the program. -- Though for people that are already registered, it will report the version that they registered with. This will be changed in the next version.

You can now edit lineups/defense/rotations/pitching roles from the Team Tab. (This took much longer than I expected)

I fixed the error that was reported by hackman2007 in page 13 of my eamods thread. http://www.eamods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php...a&start=180

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, you can change skin tone, but only for players hands, not faces

You can change skin tone, "but only hands & not faces" What sense is this? It would be better to have it the opposite way around, at least then you could put long sleeves on with batting gloves right?

OK, total noob question. How do i get this to work? i just bought & paid for the fully functional version & registered with the registration form, how long is it b4 you get your activation code??? Do i just point this thing to my roster to edit the roster??? need total noob instructions here plz.

OK, total noob question. How do i get this to work? i just bought & paid for the fully functional version & registered with the registration form, how long is it b4 you get your activation code??? Do i just point this thing to my roster to edit the roster??? need total noob instructions here plz.

You have to wait for Ty to get back to you. He will send you an activation id and username. Plug those into the program and should work.

Then just browse to the Saves directory for your Roster and open it.

Then have fun editing.

• 1 month later...

I need to know where to find the rosters after they've been edited. Everytime I load the rosters after changes I've made, they never show up in TyWiggins editor.

For example, I moved Aubrey Huff to Detroit, and changed his number to 19, saved it then open up the editor, load the roster but Huff is no where to be seen to edit him. Anyone else have this happen to them? I just need to know what file is saved after I make changes, and where it's located. Thx.

33 - Bruised Toe

34 - Bruised Neck

42 - Stinger

53 - Torn Achilles

58 - Neck Strain

93 - Metatarsal Fracture

161 - Deep Laceration

162 - Bruised Leg

165 - Bruised For arm

174 - Leg Cramps

178 - Quadricep Pull

182 - Torn Quadricep

184 - Bruised Abdomen

192 - Abdominal Strain

200 - Strained Oblique

217 - Fractured Ulna

221 - Fracture Radius

224 – Broken Rib

288 - Bruised Ankle

289 - Groin Pull

290 - Bruised Shin

309 - Torn Groin Muscle

312 - Sprained Ankle

342 - Shin Splint

348 - Fractured Ankle

350 - Fractured Shin

352 - Broken Ankle

417 - Groin Pull

424 - Back Spasm

434 - Strained Rotator Cuff

436 - Herniated Disc

437 - Torn Hamstring

438 - Torn Rotator Cuff

440 - Lower Back Strain

454 - Dislocated Shoulder

544 - Bruised Calf

545 - Bruised Hand

546 - Bruised Bicep

552 - Sore Calf

562 - Strained Bicep

564 - Torn Calf Muscle

566 - Torn Bicep

568 - Calf Strain

661 - Mild Concussion

665 - Major Concussion

672 - Bruised Elbow

674 - Sprianed Wrist

692 - Torn Elbow Cartilage

716 - Torn Elbow Ligament

736 - Broken Elbow

738 - Broken Wrist

801 - Bruised Hip

804 - Scratched Cornea

820 - Torn ACL

860 - Broken Eye Socket

928 - Finger Blister

929 - Strained PCL

937 - Bruised Knee

945 - Strained ACL

948 - Torn Finger Ligament

949 - Torn ACL

964 - Dislocated Finger

969 - Twisted Knee

973 - Torn Knee Cartilage

977 - Torn MCL

988 - Fracture Finger

989 - Fractured Knee Cap

I'm sure theres more but these are the ones that have been posted in the roster editor thread over at eamods

TY- Has the issue with names being duplicated been fixed? Sone one told me this was in version 2.2? Any other issues to be aware of? The editor has been great addition. I was playing in my 159th game and game was crashing, I seen that I had 3 the same players in the game on the same team I lost the whole season which I play everygame. Thanks again for the editor, I think I have vers2.3 now.

Archived