• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shlobotnik

Shlobotnik

Rookie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

I was wondering if some MVP Michaelangelo might be interested in creating some Japanese, Mexican League, or WBC unis for an interesting alternative. The Tokyo Giants would be fairly simple, but I realize that for most teams it may be hard to decide which team to assign these unis to. As for me, any Cool Base that is a virtual duplicate of the Home jersey is expendable- if anyone is interested let me know...

#2 Yankee4Life

Yankee4Life

Legend

• Administrators
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:36 AM

I was wondering if some MVP Michaelangelo might be interested in creating some Japanese, Mexican League, or WBC unis for an interesting alternative. The Tokyo Giants would be fairly simple, but I realize that for most teams it may be hard to decide which team to assign these unis to. As for me, any Cool Base that is a virtual duplicate of the Home jersey is expendable- if anyone is interested let me know...

This is not a new idea at all. There are WBC uniforms in the WBC mod that the Caribe guys made. Japanese, Korean, etc. There are uniforms for the Mexican League in the Caribe 08 mod that is also from the Caribe team. Check it out and see.

#3 Shlobotnik

Shlobotnik

Rookie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:09 PM

Where would I find these mods?

#4 redsox

redsox

MVP

• Modders
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

This is not a new idea at all. There are WBC uniforms in the WBC mod that the Caribe guys made. Japanese, Korean, etc. There are uniforms for the Mexican League in the Caribe 08 mod that is also from the Caribe team. Check it out and see.

But none of them have been made for MLB 2K9.

#5 Shlobotnik

Shlobotnik

Rookie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

Thanks, Redsox- I felt dumb until I realized that 4Life had misunderstood my post (typical Yankee fan- lol). My reference to "MVP Michaelangelos" refers to the site, not that game (which is why I posted it here, in the 2K9 forum....).

Edited by Shlobotnik, 08 October 2009 - 01:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users