Re: Tc Best Of The 70s & 80s

Jim825

For those who noticed the TC Best of the 70s and 80s mod at the top of the download list, I just wanted to let you know that nothing has changed with the mod. I simply fixed the title on the download page. The content of the mod has not changed at all, so if you already have it, there is no need to download it again. The way that the download system works, even if you just change information on the download page, it pushes the mod to the top of the list again.

I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this, because the last time I fixed the download page, I got questions from some who thought that a new version of the mod was available.

I have a simple all time teams roster (though not a total conversion), but kinda lost interest in doing it last spring. It is nearly done though. I usually get the baseball itch in December as the off season heats up, and that will likely be when I finish it up. It will have generic faces, and no stadiums. Might have some audio, though I doubt it.

Just rosters, and ratings based off of DylanBradbury's calculators. It will have just the 25 man MLB rosters for now, though in the future there may be a AAA roster filled with second tier players from each franchise.

The one to get will be Homers Legends mod. No idea when it will be finished though. He has updates at eamods.com. Looks like it will have audio, and face files for most, if not all players... And it will have all 3 levels of minor leagues filled with real players.

Nothing yet on a Best of the 50s & 60s. I just looked at TC10 and found that it contains 8 teams from the 50's and 27 teams from the 60's so something could be done. At the same time, however, we do have TC51, TC56, TC61, TC64, TC67 and TC69, so the 50's and 60's are pretty well represented.

I still say a comp of the 90's and new millenium would be awesome. Along with a TC 2001 and no pirate not High Heat LOL! Ya never know what the TC team will put out next.....I love the suspense!

You could always have a bash at it? I spent a long time begging like quite a few on here, and I'm now six months into a project that could have been done had I got straight into it rather than waiting for someone else.

Not meaning to bite your head off, just making a recommendation B)

Just a word of advise to everyone, it takes a long time to create a good season mod. It is something that can not be done in two weeks. A lot of work has to go into it. I'm just like everyone else who is very anxious to use Homer's mod just because of the sneak previews he's given us, but at the same time I try to put it out of my mind if you know what I mean just because I don't want to pester the guy with the usual question of "when's it going to be done"?

Just wait for the new mods to come out and in the mean time, use the mods that are already completed. Before you know it, Homer's mod and whatever other mods will be available.

Archived