Schedule: Random Schedule using Dylan's Schedule Generator

Fair Trades: On

CPU Initiated Trades: Off

Budgets: On

Trade Deadline: On

Energy Level Effect: On

Team Chemistry Effect: On

Variable "Stuff": On

Hi there, i'm going to present a Seattle Mariners Dynasty, first i want to thank all of you here in MVPmods for doing an excellent job of modding this great game and making great tools for the game for us PC gamers to have an excellent game to play..you might remember that i previously worked on a Rays Dynasty using MLB2k9, i was forced to pause that dynasty because i'm not getting good numbers/results, last month i worked on sliders in mlb2k to play decent baseball but unfortunately i didn't have success at it. i can't seem to reach the gameplay balance between player/AI that i wanted so I decided to come back to play MVP05. here we go!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game 3

SEATTLE'S BULLPEN COLLAPSE IN THE 8TH,GIVING UP 5 RUNS!

3game.jpg

Full Boxscore

standings1stser.jpg

...man that 8th inning was a looooooong inning..i brought in Shawn Kelly and he gave two consecutive hits to Youkillis and a run scoring double to Lowrie, then struckout Pedroia and then an RBI-double to Rocco Baldelli, after that i summoned Cezar Jimenez, a lefty, to match up against Big Papi but Papi came through and hit an RBI-single, it's (5-6), Ellsbury was brought in to run for Ortiz,he stole 2nd and Jason Bay is up, i have confidence against this guy because i was able to contain him in this series,i struck him out many times, despite giving up a solo HR to him early in the game..and then 3-2 i pitched a fastball away and he smacked it to right-field beyond the reach of Ichiro giving Boston a (7-6) lead and concluding the monster 5 run inning!, tough loss but i'm really liking how MVP05 plays out..:)

...next up: a 3 game series against The Yankees, man i just noticed the first two teams i play against are tough teams, i hope my pitching keeps up and batters comes through this time with runners in scoring position :D so i could have a chance to win the series against NYY

This looks great, louie, I'll be following!   B)

thanks JR!i'm glad ur following :)

Nice dynasty!

I didn't like the Red Sox losses, but hey, at least they won 1 game \o/

I always prefer "no" cpu initiated trades, otherwise the game will just be weird, with the Mets and Yankees dominating, because of their payroll.

Good luck, man!

thanks man, the Red Sox hurt me though in that series with longballs, 7 HR's in 3 games! and each 2 runs of them in games 1 and 2 all came from soloshots, i'm lucky almost all of them came without a runner on-base and i've thought of that regarding cpu-initiated trades so i'll keep that "off" for the season..

and thanks for all the feedback guys..

game update vs NYY coming up later this day ^_^

INJURY NEWS!: Ichiro Suzuki has been injured with a minor meniscus sprain and will be out for 13 days! Franklin Gutierrez will now bat leadoff and Wladimir Balentien will play Right Field and now bat in the 7th spot.Mike Sweeney will now be DH for the time being.

oh man, Ichiro is so important to my offense he's hitting above .400 and scored many runs, but i'm still lucky it's only 13 days! :)

Man, tough series with the Yankees, they're definitely loaded this year, but it looks like you tried to hang in there as best you could.  And tough loss with Ichiro too, but at least it's only for a couple of weeks and the season is early.

Great updates, keep up the good work!  

Man, tough series with the Yankees, they're definitely loaded this year, but it looks like you tried to hang in there as best you could.  And tough loss with Ichiro too, but at least it's only for a couple of weeks and the season is early.

Great updates, keep up the good work!  

yeah JR, they're definitely loaded, they just beat me up! especially Jeter - he had a monster series and killed me with his HR's..the only positive i have in that series is my batters hit the ball out of the park(Sweeney and Branyan each had 2 homers).. in game 2 i had about 3 homers..including Griffey's 1st of the season :yahoo: but that game is also the worst beating I've ever had in a baseball game! ever!

Nice looking dynasty! I'll be following.

thanks for following Joey D! :)

INJURY NEWS!: Erik Bedard got injured in the 5th inning with a dislocated finger. He'll be out for 5 days but isn't likely to miss his next start.

Dustin McGowan (TOR) also got injured in the 7th, with a separated shoulder. He'll be out for 63 days!

Archived