Ncaa Mod

rroy0824

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice work, Roy. Looking great.

It's good to see some people still have sense. This is what modding should be for - fun.

thanks mark

Nice to see some interest, but there's a lot of work still needing to be done before that needs to be sorted.

i agree that there is a lot of work still to be done, but i have actually done some of the work on the LOC files, its not hard, so i have just done it bit by bit every now and then

HOLA YO ME LLAMO EDISSON MOTA EN ESTA PAGINA ME ENCONTRARAS CON EL NOMBRE DE MACHO OYE MIRA YOSE HACER Y MODIFICAR UNIFORMES DEL MVP SI TU ME NECESETAS SOLO AGREGA ESTE EMAIL DIGIEDISSON@HOTMAIL.COM BUENA SUERTE Y QUEDEN CON DIOS

HOLA YO ME LLAMO EDISSON MOTA EN ESTA PAGINA ME ENCONTRARAS CON EL NOMBRE DE MACHO OYE MIRA YOSE HACER Y MODIFICAR UNIFORMES DEL MVP SI TU ME NECESETAS SOLO AGREGA ESTE EMAIL DIGIEDISSON@HOTMAIL.COM BUENA SUERTE Y QUEDEN CON DIOS

can someone translate? google's tranlator gave me nothing

Well, it is Spanish. I got;

HOLA ME MY NAME ON THIS PAGE Edisson MOTA ME FIND THE NAME OF MALE WITH MIRA OYE Yose make and modify MVP UNIFORMS OF ME IF YOU ADD THIS EMAIL NECESETAS DIGIEDISSON@HOTMAIL.COM ONLY GOOD LUCK AND GOD ARE

"Hello, my name is Edisson, find me someone who can make and modify uniforms for MVP, if you find one, e-mail me at digiedisson@hotmail.com"?

Well, it is Spanish. I got;

"Hello, my name is Edisson, find me someone who can make and modify uniforms for MVP, if you find one, e-mail me at digiedisson@hotmail.com"?

thanks mark, thats kind of what i got to, although im still not too sure what hes asking

Yeah, translators are often wrong when using speech. If they're actual words, it can get them right, but it can't account for slang or anything that isn't an actual word. Also, it can't interpret grammar or sentence structure, so you're often left with a seemingly random mix of words.

Someone get HFLR in here! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how active this mod is, but I love the NCAA idea, as an avid Penn State fan ive been wishing for years that someone would do a NCAA mod for MVP 2005... I hope you guys start work on Penn State soon... Good luck :)

thanks jordan

its still active, i may not post in here a lot but im still doing work here and there, it may be awhile untill i get to penn state but when i do i will post a screen shot so you can see them

thanks jordan

its still active, i may not post in here a lot but im still doing work here and there, it may be awhile untill i get to penn state but when i do i will post a screen shot so you can see them

Thanks mate, will the announcers actually say the teams or how will that work? and do you have a tenative mod release date(lets say just for a handful of the ncaa teams belonging to the MLB)

Thanks mate, will the announcers actually say the teams or how will that work?

im going to have to see, if i can figure that out then i will, but teams like flordia, and arizona all ready have team audio. for the rest i, or someone else would have to make it using audio editing tools

and do you have a tenative mod release date(lets say just for a handful of the ncaa teams belonging to the MLB)

all of this will be released as one file because i feel like that is the best way to do it.

i will not put a date that i want this done, because i dont want things to be rushed, even if it meens that this is not done by next year and all the teams that changed jerseys will have to be redone

thanks for looking at this though and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Hey, I'm new to MVPmods, but have lots of experience in making uniforms for Madden 08 (with the guys at football-freaks.com) using Corel PaintShop Pro. I'd love to take a crack at some uniforms, if you need help. I've been trying to find 2X templates, however, do they exist or do I have make my own? Also, what stadiums do you plan on using? I think most of the default minor league ones can be edited. I'd love to contribute to this project, let me know what I can do to pitch in.

Hey, I'm new to MVPmods, but have lots of experience in making uniforms for Madden 08 (with the guys at football-freaks.com) using Corel PaintShop Pro. I'd love to take a crack at some uniforms, if you need help.

cool, i do need help so if your inerseted then thats great, thanks

I've been trying to find 2X templates, however, do they exist or do I have make my own?

i'll send the ones i have to you, i dont have the pull over types, but i do have the normal ones

Also, what stadiums do you plan on using? I think most of the default minor league ones can be edited. I'd love to contribute to this project, let me know what I can do to pitch in.

the default stadiums, and maybe some of the minor league stadiums that people have made over the years

also some NCAA teams play games in major league stadiums every now and then, i think dodger stadium has a game or two, and i know others do to, so if there is stadium slots left over then i'll put those in

anyway, thanks a lot, this project needs all the help that it can get.

Alright man, send me the templates when you get the chance. I've been wanting to work on Eastern Kentucky (where I go to school) and alot of the Ohio ones. Also, what about logos? What kind of format do they need to made in? PNG is easiest to work with by far because of transparency capabilities (done it in NBA live before), but I'm not sure if you can import them or not.

Alright man, send me the templates when you get the chance. I've been wanting to work on Eastern Kentucky (where I go to school) and alot of the Ohio ones. Also, what about logos? What kind of format do they need to made in? PNG is easiest to work with by far because of transparency capabilities (done it in NBA live before), but I'm not sure if you can import them or not.

ok all of the stuff sent with some information

sorry but eastern kentucky didn't make the cut, had to limit it somewhere

logos are done by opening the .fsh file, and editing the .bmp files and using a alpha

Alright, here is a screen of what I got so far. After importing in game, I already see I need to make the hat logo bigger. The biggest issue is what is circled, however. The regular catcher's mask is not transparent; you can't see the catcher's face. Other than that, this is just a work in progress, not the final thing. I have never made uniforms before, so bear with me as I figure it out.

screen.jpg

• 4 years later...

You do realize you are replying to a 4 year old thread, right?

No he doesn't. Hahahahahahaha

He wasn't making a request guys, he was saying he wants to help and knows how to mod uniforms. That's his email he left if anyone is interested in having him join the project. That's what "Edison Mota" said on Page 4.

From now on check the threads that you are in before you post. There is a brand new NCAA thread here and the work for the new mod is being talked about in there. What you just did was revive an old thread that should have stayed buried in the forums. I just hope that people do not confuse this thread with the current one.