Mlb2K10 Roster Editor

tywiggins

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MLB2k10 Roster Editor created player ( Ike Davis) crashing the game after several played games,don't understand why,have someone had this issue or know how to solve it.I read here about someone having the same issue with Heyward, I suppose maybe he created that player too.I like to play mlb 2k10 2010 franchise games based on the same lineups and rotations as real life day by day.I started my franchise in march and have created new players copying manually all attributes from 2k official roster updates.

I found the cause of the issue,it was caused by portrait or face number/file.Maybe I did something wrong when creating Ike Davis portrait and adding it to the game.

Edited by cauchy2k

Hey Ty, just a suggestion, but you should up the 12 day free trial to 24 days, and then franchise and my player available to use for 6-8 days.

Why change free trial days between 12 and 24 and my player/franchise for 6-8?

Still have to pay for it eventually. Personally I think it is enough time to evaluate the program's capabilities.

Vikrant, yes you get all updates.

As far as anti-virus programs, most allow you to add exceptions so the file(s) will not be considered trojans or viruses. Since all programs are different you will have to research how to add exceptions yourselves. Some anti-virus programs quarantine any file it considers a threat and moves it to a "safe" folder, which will keep your program from working. When you learn how, share the info so you can help others. Go to the HELP menu or visit the program's forums.

Vikrant, yes you get all updates.

As far as anti-virus programs, most allow you to add exceptions so the file(s) will not be considered trojans or viruses. Since all programs are different you will have to research how to add exceptions yourselves. Some anti-virus programs quarantine any file it considers a threat and moves it to a "safe" folder, which will keep your program from working. When you learn how, share the info so you can help others. Go to the HELP menu or visit the program's forums.

My AVG Anti-Virus has a category called "Resident Shield" You can allow certain directories/files NOT to be scanned. Hope that helps!

I uninstalled AVG from my desktop and installed Avast5. MLB2K10 Roster Editor now works on my desktop. No matter what I do it will not work on my laptop with AVG v9.0 but will work on an older laptop with AVG v8.0. Has to be something in v9.0 and newer.

I uninstalled AVG from my desktop and installed Avast5. MLB2K10 Roster Editor now works on my desktop. No matter what I do it will not work on my laptop with AVG v9.0 but will work on an older laptop with AVG v8.0. Has to be something in v9.0 and newer.

Did you try the resident shield option on AVG 9.0? I also have AVG 9.0 and would be bummed if the Roster Editor doesn't work with it.

Is anyone able to use the editor with AVG 9.0? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Guys, check out this Editor for Madden, it is free, and look at all the stuff you can do with it, it is for the game Madden 08. Don't see why this one you have to pay for after I played Madden 08 and use this editor for a little while?

Madden 08 Editor: http://football-freaks.com/forums/index.php?download=2165

Guys, check out this Editor for Madden, it is free, and look at all the stuff you can do with it, it is for the game Madden 08. Don't see why this one you have to pay for after I played Madden 08 and use this editor for a little while?

Madden 08 Editor: http://football-freaks.com/forums/index.php?download=2165

supply and demand. Ty has found a niche market because there's not enough public interest in this game at all of skilled modders. when i say modder i mean someone who can create a nice hex editor. you take games like madden on the PC or The Total War series and hex editing tools are released for free because there's so many of them by the public. Ty is a one man show.

Hi Ty :)

Few questions about roster editor.

First of all, I've try to set Iwamura to a 15 DL in my player mode. I did it. Now he is in DL... Nevertheless he's still playing in starting lineup. And do it very well.:lol: So my first question, is "DL" option working for everybody else?

Number two. Is it possible to add names of coaches to the roster editor? I just can't ignore 1st and 3rd base coaches with wrong last names on their backs.

Number three. Can you add an option, which allows to change secondary position in my player mode?

Hi Ty :)

Few questions about roster editor.

First of all, I've try to set Iwamura to a 15 DL in my player mode. I did it. Now he is in DL... Nevertheless he's still playing in starting lineup. And do it very well.:lol: So my first question, is "DL" option working for everybody else?

Number two. Is it possible to add names of coaches to the roster editor? I just can't ignore 1st and 3rd base coaches with wrong last names on their backs.

Number three. Can you add an option, which allows to change secondary position in my player mode?

In the editor, try clicking on the team tab, selecting your team, and make sure that Iwamura is no longer in the lineups. Fill in any empty spots.

Number 2 and 3 are possible, but I simply don't have much free time any more. I'm not completely gone, just don't expect any updates to the program for a while. I try to make time to respond to my emails and pms everyday.

emcnally, I did receive your payment. I just sent you an email asking you for your registration number.

Is there a way to do the "fix my player" without using the editor? Its the only function I actually use in the editor; maybe I'm just weird.

I should reword this before I get told to read other posts and threads. This question is based on the assumption that postseason goals are what cause my player to crash (at least that would make sense to me). I've read that its because of 25 man rosters etc, if this is the case then ignore me completely.

Edited by Mr.Lucia

Any word on if global editing will be availible Ty? They aren't going to fix the issues with the tendencies in the patch, and I would like to be able to do it myself without going player by player. I'm referring to franchise mode, not the original roster btw.

Edited by ItsDoug420

• 2 weeks later...